Contest Cats And Sinks - July 2017

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aya is too dignified to sleep in our sinks. They are pretty disgusting so I do not blame her. We are enjoying seeing everybody else's photos though.

nahui

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is a wonderful thread! I can't participate though because neither one of my cats like to get in sinks, but these pictures are so great, I'd have a hard time choosing a winner.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great photos, picking a winner is going to be tough.
Gypsy doesn't do sinks, she's a tub girl. :lol: :catrub:
:yeah: My guys don't do sinks either (partly, it has to be said, because we don't leave the kitchen or bathroom doors open as they're not kitten-proof), but Grischa had a wonderful nap/sunbathe/grooming session in our bath yesterday:-
20170717_171204.jpg
(I know this doesn't fit the theme Anne Anne , so its not an official entry :winkcat:).

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is always a pleasure to see Grischa, Columbine. Like you I keep the bathrooms doors always closed because Cucumella has an obsession with water and will stick paws and nose where ever there is any, be it the shower, bathtub, bidet, etc. The kitchen sink has always be forbidden and she must have wondered why I suddenly encouraged her to break the rules for the picture. :dunno: If Grisha likes water like Cucumella perhaps she will let you take a picture if you let the taps drip? What about you Dustydiamond, wouldn't that work for gypsy? Both Grisha and Gypsy will be missed in the contest otherwise:sniffle:

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Grischa's a little scared of the sink since I accidentally splashed him with water and he fell off :doh: :sickcat: I may see if Shenka or Asha can be purrr-suaded to pose for me...:think: :evilgrin:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah: My guys don't do sinks either (partly, it has to be said, because we don't leave the kitchen or bathroom doors open as they're not kitten-proof), but Grischa had a wonderful nap/sunbathe/grooming session in our bath yesterday:-
View attachment 188845
(I know this doesn't fit the theme Anne Anne , so its not an official entry :winkcat:).
*tubcat!*:lovecat3: