Cats and boxes anyone?

rickr

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

He has his own "Kitty-Bed", but apparently this puts that to shame. Lesson learned.
Yes, nothing is better than the box something came in.  In fact, some years ago I ordered some designer kitty boxes (catty stacks) and my cats preferred the shipping carton over the commercial cat boxes.  Go figure.

losna

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been wanting to get rid of the box for this cheap dvd player but Clyde thinks it's his new bed...even though he's too big for it. lol
It's funny how difficult it is to get rid of a box once a cat takes a liking to it, isn't it? Our house is filled with empty boxes. 

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
He is getting feisty with his meds. Found a clavamox on the floor from last night! He takes the tiny pill and pushes it in the corner of his mouth, pretending to swallow. When I put him down, he just spits it out! Or he refuses to open his mouth! I am still not forcing it open from the sides. He has to open it for me.

Starting to play the 'game' of not eating much again..sigh. He ate one small can last night. He had 1/4 for breakfast and another 1/4 about an hour ago.

still cuddling though

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise

It's funny how difficult it is to get rid of a box once a cat takes a liking to it, isn't it? Our house is filled with empty boxes. 
At this moment I have 3 boxes on my floor for my spoiled brat! I am going to toss one of them away soon.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have one box that stays out at all times because the kittens love it so much. Unfortunately it's so long that all the pictures I try to take of them in it end up too dark unless I use flash, and then of course we get alien kitties.

I do love this one though:

I love the way the little one is looking at the other one

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Bonnie occupying a box with an old t-shirt wrapped around it. It's a trick I think I found on this site and it instantly re-interested her in this box-lol.

Last edited: