Catit 2.0 Wellness Center: The Good? The Bad?

cocobutterfly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our cat LOVES it when we groom and massage her with her brush and comb (we do it every morning after her breakfast), so we thought about getting the Catit Wellness Center so she can brush herself throughout the day.

Has anyone gotten it for their cats? Opinions? This is the newest version we're think about getting:

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Evidently nobody here has any info as your post has gone unanswered for awhile although people have been reading it.  Perhaps you should post a review of yours when you get it. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cocobutterfly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, will definitely post a review. Our cat absolutely loves getting groomed and massaged. The Wellness Center arrived today, and it's a lot larger than pictured. We set it up in one of her rooms. She hasn't gone near it yet, but she's like that with every new item we bring for her. Will update when she starts going near it.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Our cat LOVES it when we groom and massage her with her brush and comb (we do it every morning after her breakfast), so we thought about getting the Catit Wellness Center so she can brush herself throughout the day.

Has anyone gotten it for their cats? Opinions? This is the newest version we're think about getting:

I had something similar once, a long time ago.  Basically, Sweet Thing ignored it.  The catnip dispenser didn't let out enough fragrance to attract her, and for some reason the tooth rubbing thing didn't attract her at all.

That said, I haven't used this one, so I don't know about the catnip dispenser on it, and all cats are different.  Just because Sweet Thing was uninterested says nothing about your cats.

On the other hand, Sweet Thing just loved this:
Unfortunately, she basically used it the way the cat in the picture is doing -- to scratch her chin and cheeks, which is not where her fur tended to mat.

Margret