Catch phrase?

agent_haun

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Does anyone else have a little catch phrase?
Mine changes a lot, but the current one is
"You're freaking me out, man!"
Before that it was "You don't even know!"
I say those all the time, it bugs the heck out of my family and friends.

So, anyone else?

(I hope I'm using the term 'catch phrase' correctly...)

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dude! Like, y'know, I'm not sure if I, like, have a "catch phrase," like, y'know?

Actually, I do say "dude" alot, LOL!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always say:

"Uh.....no"
"What are you?"
"But I-I like the cookie" (from over the hedge)

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use awesome alot too.
In like everything..even when things suck.
Umm..I say "Ya I know right?" alot too.
and I randomly say "I dont need any more friends" alot at work.

Oh, and I've been using "dude" alot lately too. In starting a sentance. Hmm..

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Dude! Like, y'know, I'm not sure if I, like, have a "catch phrase," like, y'know?

Actually, I do say "dude" alot, LOL!
I say "dude" a lot too!
Also, "gag me with a spoon", "mos def".. there's more.. I think I belong in the 80's!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if it actually is a swear-word or not (if so, I do apologize!), but I say "gorram" a lot. It's from the sci-fi/western "Firefly" (continued in the movie "Serenity" that came out in September), one of Joss Whedon's brilliant creations.

I also, sarcastically, say "Good times, good times," a lot. Like, I'll be telling someone about how my boss yelled at me, then I'll roll my eyes and say "Yep, good times, good times." I have no idea where it's from; one of my friends started saying it, and then I picked it up. It's probably from a movie or a television show, however.

And for some reason, I say "dude" a lot, too. Usually in the middle of insulting someone, like "Dude, learn to drive!" or "Dude! Way to be!" I am remarkably uncool.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I say "oh me goodness" or "goodness me" a lot. I say "awesome" and "cool beans" far more than I care to admit too.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use you know what I mean a lot..
and whatever and yeah right..hehe

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been saying "I'm most displeased" a lot lately when I'm annoyed... but you know it really just doesn't have the same effect as when Darth Vader says it!

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

Umm..I say "Ya I know right?" alot too.
somehow i got into the habit of that too - i say that alot. also, especially on the west coast, "hella" is really popular, and i've picked it up without meaning to. things are "hella good" or "hella bad", or i'm "hella hungry". once you start saying it, it's almost impossible to stop.

nekokaasan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I don't know if it actually is a swear-word or not (if so, I do apologize!), but I say "gorram" a lot. It's from the sci-fi/western "Firefly" (continued in the movie "Serenity" that came out in September), one of Joss Whedon's brilliant creations.

I also, sarcastically, say "Good times, good times," a lot. Like, I'll be telling someone about how my boss yelled at me, then I'll roll my eyes and say "Yep, good times, good times." I have no idea where it's from; one of my friends started saying it, and then I picked it up. It's probably from a movie or a television show, however.

And for some reason, I say "dude" a lot, too. Usually in the middle of insulting someone, like "Dude, learn to drive!" or "Dude! Way to be!" I am remarkably uncool.
Cool points for you. (I <3 Firefly.)

I also say "good times". I got it from my (much younger) sister who got it from one of her teachers, who is actually about my age, go figure.

I say a lot of weird things. I'm pretty weird. And also nerdy.