Catarina, Donna, Air Princess and al you cool cats!

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Catarina, I apologize for not being on AIM much, but w/ my moniter acting up, I have only 30 minutes before the image becomes too difficult to see. Give me a few weeks and I'll be posting and on AIM again.

Donna, How goes it? Sorry I haven't been able to call. By cahnce, were you still interested in helping w/ the emails to the signee's of Max's guestbook? Email me when you can. I have my email set/formatted and ready to go.

Air Princess-I love the Melanie C also. Thank you for introducing me to some new, great music. I really am enjoying those cd's. In case you haven't seen it, my email is [email protected].

Anne, Hows the new family member by the way? Is he fitting in well with the kitties? :-)

I miss posting regularly, but, as McAurthor once said "I shall return".

Take care everyone. I'll be posting minimully til' I get the replacement moniter.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad you like the Mel C! i think she's wonderful (in fact i'm going to see her in NY a week from saturday & i can't wait!!!)and it's a shame that most people don't even know that she exsists. i feel like she's a piece of coal that you realize is a diamond. i'm love sharing good music.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Chuck,

How sweet of you to post this message. I didn't even notice it; I've been having some difficulties myself, not only with my computer but with other areas in my life...I pray that you're doing much better...Hey, Let me know if you still need a monitor!
HUGS TO SOCS & TIG
God Bless
Always,