Cat Yoga

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
CNN's home page today links to a video on cat yoga that some might enjoy. I can't embed the video so here's the link . The good stuff starts at the 43 second mark and no, it's not about the cats doing yoga although one of them seems to be following along with the class. Anyway, it's yoga with a difference and the cats are, of course, all adorable. :catrub:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Wish I knew about this before my flight home from NYC last week.:wink: I've heard about the cat cafe there but didn't know they offered yoga classes with the cats. I think they could have left out the part at the end where the kitty peed on the green yoga mat.:nono:

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I tried to get into any yoga position, every animal I have would think I was in the 'let's play' position and jump me. And the instigators would be the kittens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Wish I knew about this before my flight home from NYC last week.:wink: I've heard about the cat cafe there but didn't know they offered yoga classes with the cats. I think they could have left out the part at the end where the kitty peed on the green yoga mat.:nono:
True. It did leave me thinking that if the kitty could pee on the instructor's yoga mat, she could pee anywhere, which was a bit disconcerting! catman.gif

I think you forgot to include the link. I don't see it on your post.
The words "here's the link" take you there. It's confusing, I know. I'd planned to cut and paste the link at the end of that sentence but the result was this huge white gap so I just linked to the last three words. :winkcat:

If I tried to get into any yoga position, every animal I have would think I was in the 'let's play' position and jump me. And the instigators would be the kittens.
I'd have the same problem, minus the kittens! :catrub::catrub::catrub:

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen some of the same looks on Milly's face that were on those cats' faces in that video... it usually means Milly will bite my toes during my yoga or stretching exercises.
sm-18.gif