Cat with plastic stuck around it’s neck

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it’s a Christmas miracle for us all! Gerber and Chicken!:bunnydance::dance::woo::woohoo:A feast fit for Marley! I am so relieved so I know you did a happy dance! Dear Marley, you will be a much happier kitty very soon now. That awful thing will be gone forever. Quit sticking your neck out kitty! Wow, that is the best news. When I saw that first picture.... well, you know. Thank you for saving his life. You are a kitty hero!:goldstar::clap2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MaureenJP

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think it’s a Christmas miracle for us all! Gerber and Chicken!:bunnydance::dance::woo::woohoo:A feast fit for Marley! I am so relieved so I know you did a happy dance! Dear Marley, you will be a much happier kitty very soon now. That awful thing will be gone forever. Quit sticking your neck out kitty! Wow, that is the best news. When I saw that first picture.... well, you know. Thank you for saving his life. You are a kitty hero!:goldstar::clap2:
❤💕:heartshape: Thank you SO MUCH!

CL56

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I couldn’t post a video! He was trying to get this off and leaned against the trap so I put my finger in there to see how it was, hooked it and he pulled backwards. I am in tears. This is like my Christmas miracle. It’s the Vet’s turn now! No more plastic, and no kitten-making.

Woo-Hoo !!!!

Avery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG! I'm just catching up with this story and I'm sorta glad I came in AFTER the happy ending because I was really worried when I started to read. Thank you for all your efforts and congrats on your success. I had a cat named Marley and he was the best little guy ever! This is truly a wonderful holiday gift for everyone!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MaureenJP

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you to all you wonderful people! Your support and encouragement means so much.

I had every intention of posting an update on Marley, but over the weekend I had to make the agonizing decision to say goodbye to my oldest cat, Duke. He was 18 years old and had taken a very quick, abrupt turn for the worse. There was nothing more to be done so it was time. He was ready, but I certainly was not. 💔

So as I know all of you already understand, my mind has been fully focused on that.

But yes, Marley is doing well and I am just so grateful things worked out the way they did, I certainly had some serious doubts and fears.

Thank you all again so very much, the love and kindness here is really special. Attaching a couple of photos of Duke.

Attachments

motoko9

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had every intention of posting an update on Marley, but over the weekend I had to make the agonizing decision to say goodbye to my oldest cat, Duke. He was 18 years old and had taken a very quick, abrupt turn for the worse. There was nothing more to be done so it was time. He was ready, but I certainly was not. 💔
So sorry to hear about Duke. He looks like a sweet boy who was loved.

You are the best for helping a stray in need; maybe it is a way of honoring your own special guy.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so sad to read about Duke. I’m so sorry. Nothing can replace them in our heart but a part of them dies stay with us.
I’m so glad that you got a happy rescue with Marley and that he is doing well.He looks so greatly relieved now! I can only imagine how scared he must have been before and how great he must be feeling now. You saved him! That rule was a Christmas miracle. Thank you for giving us all the relief of knowing he is free!