Cat Went Missing Just Before Moving?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitty411

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sigh, but a pretty one. Wonder whose it is? Obviously a cat who appreciates finer foods. So sorry, fingers remain crossed.
It must have travelled a bit because it needed to cross a few paddocks or the golf course to get there. It probably belongs to someone down near the edge of town (which is about 3 kms away lol)

kitty411

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You might not need to. There's a chance she's just waiting for the boys to get out of the way so she can go in.
Yes, I just told them to let the cat out because it’s very clearly not her. They’re both tabbies but she’s a tortoiseshell tabby. More specifically a ticked tabby.

kitty411

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, I just told them to let the cat out because it’s very clearly not her. They’re both tabbies but she’s a tortoiseshell tabby. More specifically a ticked tabby.
Sorry not a ticked tabby. My mistake I don’t know why I was thinking that. She’s a mackerel tabby I think.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pictures always work best. She's a beauty.

3kms isn't that far for a cat to go in a night.

kitty411

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pictures always work best. She's a beauty.

3kms isn't that far for a cat to go in a night.
I guess it isn’t really. They let him go and he ran up towards the golf course where there are a few houses nearby. They relocated the trap over to a shed with apple bins in it that she was often seen hanging around and was the direction she came from when she was last seen. Fingers crossed.

kitty411

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all. Still no sign of her. :( I’ll keep you all updated.

kitty411

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately, no. Sorry about the late response. Still haven't found her. On the other hand, my aunty's cat was missing for 4 months and only just came back the other week looking quite thin and with her collar caught under one of her front legs. She was otherwise fine, had a vet check and everything and now shes missing again, since a week ago... I'm still looking for my kitty though. I'm thinking of getting some wildlife cameras (now that I can hopefully afford them).