Cat vomiting

Knaver

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, first time posting here. I have a male cat 1 and a half years old and he sometimes pukes, once every few weeks but its usually from eating too fast when that happens (undigested dry food). I feed him once dry and once wet a day. But now he puked more like a liquid for the first time. Hes not lethargic, weight is alright, litter is all normal, he eats fine. I posted a picture of the vomit maybe it helps more.

Thanks

Attachments

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I feed my cats 3x a day plus a food timer late at night. That has solved the problem. She is not so hungry in the morning. If it helps giver her food thinly shredded meat so she has to chew some. Dry is too easy to gobble up

Heart For Cats

Cat Lover Forever
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Knaver

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've taken him to the vet and everything seems alright with him, I just have to monitor him to see if he does it again or if his behaviour changes. But so far he seems fine.
Screenshot_20210924-182627_Gallery.jpg

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
It was a good idea to bring him to the vet so you have a baseline for any further vomiting. It certainly may resolve itself with care. My first reaction was that it looked dark, almost reddish, which concerned me. I can see that most of it landed on red tile which might have darkened it.