Cat Tummies! Picture Of The Month - January 2016

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
This obviously isn't part of the contest but wanted to share this one anyway, I just thought of it for some reason (can't believe I didn't think of it earlier). This was my little guy Lucky, about a year ago. Sara was getting fed in the bathroom because we needed to feed her a/d, and Lucky wanted it SO BAD! Even my kittens don't get as bad as he got :lol3:

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
I love this picture so much :) He was SO determined to get in there! I always think the boys are bad, but then I remembered this and oh man, Lucky wanted that food more than anything else. He was meowing and rolling around on the floor, then looking at me and begging as if to say, "Aww c'mon Ma, let me have some, pleeeeease?" He did that the whole time she was in there too. The kittens give up after a couple of minutes.

zeusandheramum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That picture of Lucky reminds me of this one of Zeus. I didn't enter it in the competition because Hera was in the background and I don't know how to crop her out, so didn't think it would be eligible to enter it.

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
That picture of Lucky reminds me of this one of Zeus. I didn't enter it in the competition because Hera was in the background and I don't know how to crop her out, so didn't think it would be eligible to enter it.

What an adorable picture of Zeus! I'm sure you could have entered it, but glad you shared regardless :) And for future reference, just ask if you're not sure about a rule, Anne will be more than happy to answer!

And yes, Lucky most definitely had attitude :heart2:

adoringangel72

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Did I share this one of Nala Ava Marie? Her tummy is visible but not a clear shot of her dainty, beautiful face. [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]127872[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]