Cat Tummies! Picture Of The Month - January 2016

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Help!
How do I delete one and leave the other? Any help with which one to keep would be appreciated too.
Unfortunately, I think you only have about 2 hours from the time you make the post to do any editing. I don't see the little 'pencil' (editing option) at the lower left corner, so it looks like your time to edit has expired. I don't know if a Moderator or someone is able to delete your original post or not, but that might be your only option at this point. Then you could re-post only one pic. 

It was hard for me to find a pic that hadn't been altered in some way. I have some great pics of Keeker's belly, but because he is all black, I usually have to correct the contrast and lighting on his pics so you can see him! So, I had to make a decision and choose a pic of Kricket. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It was hard for me to find a pic that hadn't been altered in some way. I have some great pics of Keeker's belly, but because he is all black, I usually have to correct the contrast and lighting on his pics so you can see him! So, I had to make a decision and choose a pic of Kricket. 
Anne Anne can correct me on this, but to the best of my knowledge, adjusting the contrast and lighting are fine for this contest. The rules state -

No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures.
Special effects would be more the use of filters, animations, etc. Basic cropping and color adjustment should be OK.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Anne can correct me on this, but to the best of my knowledge, adjusting the contrast and lighting are fine for this contest. The rules state -
Special effects would be more the use of filters, animations, etc. Basic cropping and color adjustment should be OK.
Thanks, I wasn't real sure. But I have already posted a pic of Kricket, so Keeker will have to wait for the next contest, LOL (Don't tell him - he'll hack a fur ball if he finds out he was excluded!)

1gothickitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Angel Boots. We lost him back in October to The Rainbow Bridge but this was a regular pose for him. I miss his tummy full of wavy fur and you can't see it very well in this picture but the fur near his back feet looked like a butterfly.  His brother and sister miss playing with him very much and sometimes still search for him. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Help!
How do I delete one and leave the other? Any help with which one to keep would be appreciated too.
Unfortunately, I think you only have about 2 hours from the time you make the post to do any editing. I don't see the little 'pencil' (editing option) at the lower left corner, so it looks like your time to edit has expired. I don't know if a Moderator or someone is able to delete your original post or not, but that might be your only option at this point. Then you could re-post only one pic. 

@Anne can correct me on this, but to the best of my knowledge, adjusting the contrast and lighting are fine for this contest. The rules state -
No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures.
Absolutely. Contrast, cropping and similar adjustments are allowed and even encouraged. We want to see pretty pictures 
 We just don't want to see the pictures manipulated to be made "artsy" or have additional drawings, icons etc on them. No borders or text either. 

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Absolutely. Contrast, cropping and similar adjustments are allowed and even encouraged. We want to see pretty pictures 
 We just don't want to see the pictures manipulated to be made "artsy" or have additional drawings, icons etc on them. No borders or text either. 
Thanks for the clarification, Anne! 

conikat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think there are so many beautiful Bellies there that a choice is nearly impossible! To sum it all up---AWWW!

conikat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Like my much-loved Paxi.., Angel Boots may be missing from your life now, but is forever memorable!
He's truly a beautiful boy, and looks like a real sweetheart too.[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128536[/emoji]

1gothickitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Like my much-loved Paxi.., Angel Boots may be missing from your life now, but is forever memorable!
He's truly a beautiful boy, and looks like a real sweetheart too.[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128536[/emoji]
Thank you, he was a real lover boy and never met a stranger. He would try to make friends with everyone. One night he made friends with a baby Opossum that accidently wandered into the back yard. I could put him over my shoulder and carry him around and although he acted like it annoyed him, I think he secretly liked it.  :D

zeusandheramum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lmao Ghaddox! That is a great picture! Loving the crossed legs and massive smile that I'm guessing was really just a yawn! Definatly the right place for the picture :D

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! Ghaddox, I just snorted coffee out of my nose! What a wonderful picture -  just purrfect!

I can almost hear Buckles saying, "Well, hello Dahhling! I'm so glad you could make it! Now, rub my belly... right here!"

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

OMG! Ghaddox, I just snorted coffee out of my nose! What a wonderful picture -  just purrfect!

I can almost hear Buckles saying, "Well, hello Dahhling! I'm so glad you could make it! Now, rub my belly... right here!"
Right?  He needs a little martini glass in his paw.