Cat Tree Shopping

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We didn't know her long but we gave her as much love as we could. She just kept wanting back outside. One day we got a package and we couldn't catch her. She died before we reached the vet.
Things happen. But she had your love and that is an amazing gift so many do not even get to experience.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to say that I have the Chewy.com cat tree also (same height, different configuration,) and my acrobatic kitty (11lbs) doesn't even budge it. We used the hardware to attach it to the wall. It's held up very well with my two cats, but I've only had it since last Black Friday ish time, so not quite a year yet. But my other cat LOVES her manicures, and the sisal scratching posts are still in really good shape still. There's tons of surface area for scratching. I wanna say it's $65-70 right now (with free ship,) for the one I got, but I notice many other styles are on sale for 20% off. I got the Frisco (chewys brand) large base 72 inch tree. Customer service is amazing with them, too. If you're unhappy with your purchase, they'll generally refund you (and usually just tell you to donate the item to a shelter,) so it's pretty risk-free.

himawari

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@vanstar It is beautiful and extremely stylish. That's part of the reason why I bought it. But I wouldn't buy it again since a huge reason for me was the scratch posts, and they weren't durable enough.

Keeb

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Greetings all, we are looking for a brand of heavy duty scratch post trees that are taller than 6 feet. We purchased one from wayfair but it’s too light weight. We have an old hand me down heavy duty one but our 1.5 year old babies deserve an upgrade. They love to scratch on the posts. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Greetings all, we are looking for a brand of heavy duty scratch post trees that are taller than 6 feet. We purchased one from wayfair but it’s too light weight. We have an old hand me down heavy duty one but our 1.5 year old babies deserve an upgrade. They love to scratch on the posts. Thank you in advance.

See some of the links posted on page 1 of this thread.

I have a a 6 foot tree from ARUBACAT - CAT FURNITURE It's well made and very sturdy.

Etsy.com has lots of handmade cat trees. Some sellers will do custom made which can be pricey.