Cat treats question

Sushismom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok this maybe a weird question but are there treats out there that I can give my cats that they could sit and chew on for awhile?
so like dogs have bones, rawhide, different chews that they can sit and chew on for a long time ( I know some of those aren’t good even for dogs) but I was just wondering if there was anything like that that a cat could have as a distraction or just to kill some time if it’s been a long boring day?

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats like raw meat & bones. Cooked bones are dangerous to cats but raw is fine.
A chicken wing or similar Is good.
I found quails recently. The whole quail seemed a little big, so I cut it up a little but it got eaten bones and all.
If new to raw it may take your cats a little while to get used to it.
But my guys love raw.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chewy has these chewable treats:

How about just chewable toys? Petstages makes a couple different dental toys for chewing on. Cat Toys by Petstages

Kitty Kong is a great rubbery chew toy and you could even use a small Kong toy for dogs. Kitty KONG | KONG Company Stuffing the inside of the hollow Kong with a treat of some kind is optional.

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The only thing I can think of that hasn't been mentioned is dehydrated rabbit ears. Personally I've never tried them with my cats, but I've heard some cats that like to chew really like them.