Cat Toys

wealthy1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!

My cats LOVES the yarn and Mylar balls. However, it’s dangerous if they digest it.......which they tend to do.......what similiar toys can I buy them?

Please provide links or names of the toys, I can’t see pictures on this site.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Da Bird is like a fishing pole - 3 feet wand and 3 feet string - with a metal piece at the end that makes the attachment spin when you flick your wrist. You can get an attachment refill to make it interesting by swapping out feathers, mice, etc. and if your kitten pulls all the feathers out. I only got rid of mine because it broke.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
I second Da Bird. It is a favorite in our house. The feathers are awesome, and so is the furry attachment.

I also use a laser pointer for intense play, and hide treats around the room so she can “hunt and eat” them.

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
Who needs a laser pointer when you have a mouse pointer? Daisy likes to watch a black arrow move on the screen.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you're using FireFox, try a different web browser. For some reason FireFox blocks images from being shown on TCS :dunno:

Daisy6

A cat's best friend
Super Cat
Purraise
If you're using FireFox, try a different web browser. For some reason FireFox blocks images from being shown on TCS
The only problem is both Safair and Chrome are boring. I hate using them.

Adelei

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The only problem is both Safair and Chrome are boring. I hate using them.
You don't have to use Chrome for everything. I've got all my browsing split between separate browsers anyway - it's safer that way. That way websites, advertisers and search engines can't track me across everything I do. Anyway, you could just use Chrome for this website and Firefox for everything else.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You don't have to use Chrome for everything. I've got all my browsing split between separate browsers anyway - it's safer that way. That way websites, advertisers and search engines can't track me across everything I do. Anyway, you could just use Chrome for this website and Firefox for everything else.

:yeah: I do this, too. I mainly use FireFox but use Chrome for certain web sites. I actually just use FireFox for TCS and don't really care if I see pictures or links to Amazon products within a thread.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't forget a package of ping pong balls. A ping pong ball can keep a cat happy for hours! I don't think a cat can eat those (Well, at least I've never had one that did).