Cat Tongues Thursday!!!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😊 He's doing great! He actually has "let me" trim a nail or two..or 3 if im lucky.
Never thought that would happen. He sometimes likes to hop up on the top of the toilet seat while I'm doing my makeup, or washing my hands, so one day, I decided I'd grab his nail clippers & slid in right behind him, so he was trapped between me & the bk of the toilet, & was able to get a few trimmed. Sometimes I get hissed at, & I just say, " I know, I'm sorry, but we have to, especially if you want to play rough with momma sometimes." "Thats ok, you can hiss at me." 😄.
I was looking at the calendar the other day, & can't believe Sept 24th will be a yr since he had the amputation surgery.

Im so proud of him & how far he's come! ❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😊 He's doing great! He actually has "let me" trim a nail or two..or 3 if im lucky.
Never thought that would happen. He sometimes likes to hop up on the top of the toilet seat while I'm doing my makeup, or washing my hands, so one day, I decided I'd grab his nail clippers & slid in right behind him, so he was trapped between me & the bk of the toilet, & was able to get a few trimmed. Sometimes I get hissed at, & I just say, " I know, I'm sorry, but we have to, especially if you want to play rough with momma sometimes." "Thats ok, you can hiss at me." 😄.
I was looking at the calendar the other day, & can't believe Sept 24th will be a yr since he had the amputation surgery.

Im so proud of him & how far he's come! ❤
WOW. Time screams by, doesn't it? I can't believe it either. He is thriving and so handsome! *And more cooperative than many of my furmily have been on the claw clipping, too!* Our beloved angel Tashi used to practically tear me a new one when I tried to clip her LONG scimitar claws that were pointed like little hypodermics.
Panther is such a good, good mancatto! SNORGLES on him from me!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW. Time screams by, doesn't it? I can't believe it either. He is thriving and so handsome! *And more cooperative than many of my furmily have been on the claw clipping, too!* Our beloved angel Tashi used to practically tear me a new one when I tried to clip her LONG scimitar claws that were pointed like little hypodermics.
Panther is such a good, good mancatto! SNORGLES on him from me!
😂. YES!! I am familiar with that! I guess I'm glad he was only 3 when I started working w/ him to gain my trust, to transition him inside. He loves to play wrestle, so I have to be careful! 😄. He won't let me get his toes, so I let things go for a couple of wks, & took him in Thurs to see the tech that cuts his nails. He gets them as short as possible for me. So I say, " we're going to see your buddy Mr. Jason." 😄.
Also, after taking 2 yrs to trust me, & let me pet her, his mom, Honey, finally lets me brush her. 🤗 Shes definitely still got that feral Tortie sass, but shes come a long way, just letting me do that after 2 yrs! I'll have to post a video over on the strays & ferals thread. 🧡

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😂. YES!! I am familiar with that! I guess I'm glad he was only 3 when I started working w/ him to gain my trust, to transition him inside. He loves to play wrestle, so I have to be careful! 😄. He won't let me get his toes, so I let things go for a couple of wks, & took him in Thurs to see the tech that cuts his nails. He gets them as short as possible for me. So I say, " we're going to see your buddy Mr. Jason." 😄.
Also, after taking 2 yrs to trust me, & let me pet her, his mom, Honey, finally lets me brush her. 🤗 Shes definitely still got that feral Tortie sass, but shes come a long way, just letting me do that after 2 yrs! I'll have to post a video over on the strays & ferals thread. 🧡
Honey lets you brush her?!! That's amazing good news!
I expect Mr. Jason is NOT at the top of Panther's Love List, but...
Can't wait to see that video!!!