Cat Tongues Thursday!!!

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bonnie is such a beauty -- I love all cats but especially, aesthetically, the blacks and tortis!
Thank you!! I am getting more pics of her now as she is getting more used to our new house. I love tortoisehells too.. I have 2 :) I love the little tabby patches they have and their little white feet and pink noses.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you!! I am getting more pics of her now as she is getting more used to our new house. I love tortoisehells too.. I have 2 :) I love the little tabby patches they have and their little white feet and pink noses.
*PIX PLEASE* We love pix at TCS!
This is my beloved angel Tarifa. She didn't have a pink nose or white feet -- she was a true tortoiseshell. She left us on August 17. She would have been 18 on Sept. 11. She is so much missed and I look forward to seeing her again at the Rainbow Bridge. We all do.
IMG_1762.JPG

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Tongue Out Thursday everyone! How precious is this? One of my foster kittens washing her tiny face with her tiny tongue and her tiny paws! Swoon!

This is a repost from our other thread (http://www.thecatsite.com/t/326136/rescue-momma-and-kittens-advice-needed-please/120#post_4121106) But its so cute I think its worthy of the repost! Enjoy!

They are so cute