Super Cat
Purraise

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lance and Miró - using her little pink tongue as God intended:

View attachment 238026
How many do you have? I can't complain. I live in a large one bedroom, one bath, but big considering place and I'll have 10 this weekend, with six fosters a few weeks later. Lol. When we move into the big house, we'll be taking more rescues and adding good blood to the cattery.

I'd like to see a thread with your whole crew. :)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
How many do you have? I can't complain. I live in a large one bedroom, one bath, but big considering place and I'll have 10 this weekend, with six fosters a few weeks later. Lol. When we move into the big house, we'll be taking more rescues and adding good blood to the cattery.

:yeah:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

MistyDawn MistyDawn - I only have eleven currently, in an eight bedroom 1830s country house, circa 485 M². Here's the whole clowder:

elevennamed.jpg

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
MistyDawn MistyDawn - I only have eleven currently, in an eight bedroom 1830s country house, circa 485 M². Here's the whole clowder:

View attachment 238076
Can one buy one of those, and where?

Your cats are gorgeous. I can tell you have a wide range of characters around there haha. When we get our 3 story place, we'll probably have 7+ breeders, 8 permanent rescues (though two, I really think would be happier as only cats. We're not sure what to do) and an ever changing cast of up-for-adoptions and bred kittens. This is why we need a huge house with a large catio lol. I'm just hoping I can still hobble up and down stairs a in a few years.

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

View attachment 238076
Good morning. Please tell me Black Friday is a certain 80s musical reference. If it is, expect to be deluged in musical questions on your PMs.

Thanks, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine ! Your whole crew is awesome! But you're missing one for 12 o'clock.....1CatShort? ;)
I'm a sucker for a good word play. Good work. :p