Cat Tongues Thursday!!!

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is a shot of little Ginger, ( that name is growing on me ). Tiny kitten, tiny tongue. She is still at her foster home with momma cat. Hopefully she will be coming home with me this next week. It's amazing how much we depend on our little furry ones for companionship. Without a cat this place is just down right depressing. How I miss walking in the door and having my little friend come running to greet me. I can't wait, " Ginger, I'm home" ( I only work ten feet away and am in and out of the house all day long ) and she comes running to greet me. Ahh wonderful. I guess I'm a bit of a hermit, living out in the country with with the nearest neighbors half a mile away. I have my few dear friends but really don't care that much for most people. So I dote on my kitty. They never complain, ( not really ) they don't talk trash about us behind our backs. And they bring us love and joy. What more could we ask for. I love my kitty.:yess:
Jack
Slurp.jpg

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
raysmyheart we trust you and believe there is a little tongue out there. Enchanting photo anyway.
If you look closely, you will see my Speedy's little tongue. My apologies to all for such a poor photo. I only posted because I was indeed successful in getting a shot of Speedy's tongue and mostly, I thought it was a comical shot, suitable for the thread to make others smile. It is a shot, by the way, of Speedy peering through some greenery in my yard on one of our cherished walks, I should have mentioned that. She started to lick the leaves. Of course, I made sure she did not eat any so as not to become ill.

20180603_191739.jpg Speedy on a walk, 2018. Inspecting R raysmyheart 's gardening.