Cat things

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps not terribly strange, but I really want a cat hammock or an exercise wheel. I think Pants and Eden would LOVE a hammock and Willow would adore an exercise wheel!
Hammocks are easy to make yourself and you can find all kinds of how to guides for them. They're easy to set up too, any kind of wooden coffee table or something that's just a couple feet off the ground you can hang a hammock under using eye hooks.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hammocks are easy to make yourself and you can find all kinds of how to guides for them. They're easy to set up too, any kind of wooden coffee table or something that's just a couple feet off the ground you can hang a hammock under using eye hooks.
Great to know, thanks! 🤗

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd like cat lounging shelves for walls, and one of those huge jungle gym cat trees like this:
Large-Cat-Tree-Multilevel-Activity-Tower-Condo.jpg

Not that one in particular, but you get the idea. I'll have to wait until I have my own place for both of those things. If I end up with a spare room, that will become the cat room lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
I'd like cat lounging shelves for walls, and one of those huge jungle gym cat trees like this:
View attachment 369229

Not that one in particular, but you get the idea. I'll have to wait until I have my own place for both of those things. If I end up with a spare room, that will become the cat room lol
It won't stop at the spare bedroom 🤣
I may or may not have bought my new house as a ranch style (one floor) completely based on the fact that I have cats with special needs. And I certainly didn't make sure that ranch had a sun room just because I had cats 🤫 lol

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It won't stop at the spare bedroom 🤣
I may or may not have bought my new house as a ranch style (one floor) completely based on the fact that I have cats with special needs. And I certainly didn't make sure that ranch had a sun room just because I had cats 🤫 lol
Any guy I end up with will have to love cats because you're right, it won't stop at a spare room. My whole house/apartment will be a cat's dream LOL

Mr. Meow

Super Cat
Purraise
Any guy I end up with will have to love cats because you're right, it won't stop at a spare room. My whole house/apartment will be a cat's dream LOL
I see nothing wrong with letting cats have the house and we as humans are allowed to exist there as servants lol

Mr. Meow

Super Cat
Purraise
I forgot about the "housewarming gift" my parents got me when I bought my new house last year. It's my dishwasher sign 😂
IMG_20210210_191236.jpg
IMG_20210210_191229.jpg

Mr. Meow

Super Cat
Purraise
I have the same one! Although I don't have a dishwasher anymore so I don't use it sadly.
Can you wear it like a necklace while hand washing dishes? 🤔😂