Cat things

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee and Fudge would love that table!

I've been wanting a fancy cat tree for ages but the cheap ones are too small as they're kitten sized here, and my house isn't big enough for a large one (neither is my wallet!). I'd love to get a large cat bed too but I just know they wouldn't sleep in it and would sleep on somewhere else instead. We got them a rug when they were kittens and they preferred our blankets or clean laundry lol.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps not terribly strange, but I really want a cat hammock or an exercise wheel. I think Pants and Eden would LOVE a hammock and Willow would adore an exercise wheel!

Beholder

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not sure if any of these items are interesting, but these are some of the things my cats use.

IMG-8874.JPG

This is our kitten Goose's favorite toy. He doesn't eat them but really likes to play with them.

IMG-8871.jpg
IMG-8864.JPG

Picked this up from Amazon for about 20 dollars and Po loves it. It's surprisingly stable considering he's about 14 pounds.

IMG-8867.JPG

Just a regular (giant) cat tree for like 80 dollars from Chewy. Morty is up there now.

IMG-8869.JPG

This is the cage we currently keep Goose in at night. If he's not under constant supervision he'll bite everything from cords to trash bags, even though he's approaching 8 months now. Hopefully soon we can get rid of this though, although Po loves to lay in there. It's traditional set up has three little shelves kinda like a cat tree, we've just modified it for Goose.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Perhaps not terribly strange, but I really want a cat hammock or an exercise wheel. I think Pants and Eden would LOVE a hammock and Willow would adore an exercise wheel!
Oh God yes, I forgot about those exercise wheels! I would love one, but I don't think it'd be a good idea with 1 blind cat, 1 tripod, 1 with brain damage who walks like he's drunk and 1 with CH lol

Mr. Meow

Super Cat
Purraise
View attachment 368722
This is the cage we currently keep Goose in at night. If he's not under constant supervision he'll bite everything from cords to trash bags, even though he's approaching 8 months now. Hopefully soon we can get rid of this though, although Po loves to lay in there. It's traditional set up has three little shelves kinda like a cat tree, we've just modified it for Goose.
Speaking of Goose, I just ordered this from Disney Movie Rewards 😁
s-l400.jpg

Mr. Meow

Super Cat
Purraise
B Beholder is the cat tree sturdy? It looks great for the money! I got a pretty high quote to get one reupholstered recently.
Keep an eye on those, as they go on sale often. I bought 3 of them, the 7' tall ones and I don't believe I paid more than $53 for any of them.
And this is Indy, he's pushing 15lbs and runs and plays on them, no problems.
IMG_20200806_195453.jpg

Beholder

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
B Beholder is the cat tree sturdy? It looks great for the money! I got a pretty high quote to get one reupholstered recently.
Yes! It's very sturdy and well put together. My previous cat tree that was like 140 from petsmart fell apart so quickly and was barely lined at all. This one is 100 times better.

Mr. Meow

Super Cat
Purraise
He's one, giant, flame point siamese teddy bear. Loves to cuddle and suckle on your blanket until you feel like you were swimming lol
I'll keep an eye out for when they go on sale again. If 7' is too big, all sizes typically go on sale at the same time, so I'll try to give everyone a heads up.

Beholder

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Keep an eye on those, as they go on sale often. I bought 3 of them, the 7' tall ones and I don't believe I paid more than $53 for any of them.
And this is Indy, he's pushing 15lbs and runs and plays on them, no problems.
View attachment 368743
Wow 7 feet?? Mine is 72in (6 feet) I believe. And that's an incredible price! I will definitely keep an eye out. I'd really like one for our bedroom so they can enjoy the window view in there. Indy is very handsome as well!

Mr. Meow

Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe it's 72", but I'm 6' tall exactly and the cat trees are taller than me.

Juniper_Junebug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I....must....buy....those 🤯
I got them hung today. It is so fun watching kitty exploring them. She hasn't yet figured out that they will give her access to a high window sill she hasn't had access to before. Can't wait until she figures it out.
(Edited to say: I bought them on Etsy from the store CatMoodcom)
20210203_110253.jpg
20210203_110311.jpg

Mr. Meow

Super Cat
Purraise
I got them hung today. It is so fun watching kitty exploring them. She hasn't yet figured out that they will give her access to a high window sill she hasn't had access to before. Can't wait until she figures it out.
(Edited to say: I bought them on Etsy from the store CatMoodcom)
View attachment 368894View attachment 368895
🤣 That first picture looks like she's saying "OMG! FOR ME?!?!?"