Cat Survey

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
At Vet Professionals, we are carrying out new research to understand more about owner experiences when visiting a vet clinic, whether or not this is a stressful experience for owners and their cat/s and what might help to reduce the stress experienced. We would be very grateful if you would take our survey, here: Happy Cats - Pet Survey - thank you!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Survey completed!

I have to say I found the text quite small and difficult to read. Would it be possible to make the text a little larger?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Survey completed!

I have to say I found the text quite small and difficult to read. Would it be possible to make the text a little larger?
Hi, thank you for your interest in our survey. Unfortunately, the text is a set/standard survey size. Perhaps if you enlarge your screen on either your mobile device or on your desk top this will help? Please let us know if you need any assistance with this. There is also a 'Save and Return' function on our survey if this helps with completing it. Thanks again, Vet Professionals Ltd.

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, unfortunately, I think we will need to look at other survey providers, but thank you very much for your suggestions - we will look into it!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Survey completed!
Some confusion about some questions, noted in the survey. :)

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Survey completed!
Some confusion about some questions, noted in the survey. :)
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and provide notes, it's much appreciated.

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I completed the survey too, it took longer then I thought!
Thank you so much. Yes, this is a longer survey than compared to our previous ones, hence, we added a 'Save and Return' facility to make it easier. Thanks for your time, it's much appreciated!

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It asks the same questions several times. Is that necessary? Adds a lot of time to complete the survey.

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It asks the same questions several times. Is that necessary? Adds a lot of time to complete the survey.
Hi, thank you for showing an interest in our survey. Yes, it does seem like there are repeat questions. The purpose of which is to get your own and your cats experience when visiting a vet clinic - in general and with your consultation etc. We have added a 'Save and Return' facility for this survey to make completing it easier, where-by you can return to it at a later time/day. Thanks again.

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, your time is very appreciated.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Done! It's not only the stress factor which determines whether we take our cats to one particular vet rather than another. There are now plenty of vets to choose from near where I live, and I don't just support one. They each have their good and not-so-good points and the fosters and strays needing treatment also have unknown qualities and stress limits. Some vets will not touch ferals even when presented in a wire trap for neutering, others insist on giving you tablets when you know it is a waste of time and money - but they know best. So, we'll probably continue to choose the vets we use, based on experience with treatment rather than stress-free waiting rooms.;)

catprofessional

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Done! It's not only the stress factor which determines whether we take our cats to one particular vet rather than another. There are now plenty of vets to choose from near where I live, and I don't just support one. They each have their good and not-so-good points and the fosters and strays needing treatment also have unknown qualities and stress limits. Some vets will not touch ferals even when presented in a wire trap for neutering, others insist on giving you tablets when you know it is a waste of time and money - but they know best. So, we'll probably continue to choose the vets we use, based on experience with treatment rather than stress-free waiting rooms.;)
Thank you for taking our survey and for your extra comments - we will add these to your survey - much appreciated!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure how helpful it was - I go to a cat only clinic, which made wrangling some of the answers a bit tricky as it presumes there are other animals there.