Thank you so much! She’s an indoor cat but I’m guessing she might have a skin condition or some kind of allergy?I hope your vet appointment is tomorrow. I'm sorry but that looks painful, poor baby. Does she go outdoors? If so, please keep her inside until you see the vet. If you can't see the vet soon I'd suggest taking her to a Veterinary Emergency Hospital/Clinic. Please don't wait and keep us updated on her condition. Sending special thoughts and healing vibes.
When you take her to the vet if you don't get a definitive diagnosis or feel they're not sure you may want to consider a Veterinary Dermatology Specialist. They specialize in skin conditions and have helped our pets immensely. Here's a directory:Thank you so much! She’s an indoor cat but I’m guessing she might have a skin condition or some kind of allergy?