Cat Show

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought I would tell everyone who is close or in the area. There is going to be a cat show in Southington, CT. It's a good chance to be with people who love cats. That and for anyone interested in getting a cat, you can look at the different breeds and household pets. There will also be one in Jauary in CT. That one will benifit a local rescue organization. So all the gate goes to helping the less fortunate kitties. I hope to see you there!!!

Sandie

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thanks for the info!

Do you think that this kind of thread belongs here or in the breeders' notice board? I'm not sure myself and I'd like to hear others' opinions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I personally don't think so. I was going to shows and showing my domestic cats long before I ever got involved in breeding. It is a fun thing for people to go see if they want to be around cats and people who loves cats. However, this post can go wherever everyone thinks it might be read.

Sandie

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I guess you're right. When you think about it, people also show mixed-breeds in cat shows - so you're right, this post is not just for breeders.

Thanks for the feedback. I need your help in making these forums - this is only the beginning