Cat relocation

DeBaby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello my fellow cst lovers,

My cat recently had kittens and I don't know where to begin in finding them homes. I thought selling them would be a good idea, but I feel even if people brought there's a chance the kitten would still be mistreated.

Where is the best place to find a good home for them? I'm living in the Chicago land area.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Better bought then given free. Then they are more likely to be mistreated. If you live in the US join the nextdoor app. Thier are numerous places online that rescue cats,foster,and find homes. Some places I've asked for help sent me a long list of places to call

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Where is the best place to find a good home for them? I'm living in the Chicago land area.
I live in the Chicagoland area too. :wave3: Depending where your location is you could start by calling one of the many feline rescue groups in the city for advice e.g. Tree House Humane Society: Tree House Humane Society | Ensuring Every Cat Thrives (they are a cat only animal organization) or Purebred Cat Rescue: Home (even though their website says purebred they frequently help find homes for non-purebred cats too). Best of luck! :crossfingers: