Cat Presents

cat lover denise

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey fellow cat slaves. What is the last present you got your cat? (my cats birthday is coming up and I am not sure what to get him)

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
A crinkle tunnel ( he now has three and two are tied together so it is a big adventure to run through them chasing little ping pong balls) and some peacock feathers which we used as cat dancers.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it was just some balls, maybe a mouse as well.

One of my cats really enjoys their play cube-she likes to take naps in it and also bat it around the room. Do you think your cat would enjoy something like that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat lover denise

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think it was just some balls, maybe a mouse as well.

One of my cats really enjoys their play cube-she likes to take naps in it and also bat it around the room. Do you think your cat would enjoy something like that?
I was thinking of maybe getting a bed for him. He likes playing with q tips and he could not care less about toys (cats are so weird) do you have any suggestions on beds.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats do sleep in their beds - I recently got several from Wal-Mart for $6 or $7. They also like the "ball in a ring" toys. Then again they like to bat around pens and pieces of food. I had a crinkle tunnel given to me and my cats just looked at it like Why is this in my way? I donated it to the shelter. No accounting for what they will like.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My cats love the TacoCat Catnip products. It's a small business through Etsy but they make a nice catnip toy and mat that my furry ones love. Link goes to the toy or mat before he eats dinner each night.

I just got them new ones recently (and I had to do a second order because the children can't share.). The toys are fully packed with catnip and the mats are a little lighter on the nip. More expensive but I like to support small businesses.

20191111_192254.jpg
20191104_182322.jpg

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have 8 cats and each Christmas I would buy them each a new bed. They loved them, especially the ones I had laying in the sun.

I think for Tommy I will get him some cat nip and some balls. I don't think he will sleep in a bed. He either sleeps under the couch or on my bed.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm waiting until Christmas to buy any new toys, but I recently ordered them one of their favorite treats they have been out of for quite a while, and some new ones to try.

I'm thinking of getting them something like this for Christmas: Interactive cat toy. It's not as nice as the one my mom found on FB but we can't find it again so I have to make due. I think they'd like it.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I last got them a packet of treats. Whenever we go on holiday, we always try and get Toffee and Fudge local treats!

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know what they put in this toy, but it is a favorite of our 4 cats and both of our daughters' cats.

The catnip never seems to weaken. We have some that are 4 years old, and they still love to play with them.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I recently bought Willow a new wicker basket bed for her closet hideaway. She had been sleeping just on a pad but it would slide away from her and she would end up sleeping on the hard floor. Now she has a cozy padded basket and she loves it.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So anyway I totally did not wait until Christmas and got them two new toys. They love their little catnip Christmas tree.
IMG_20191120_231008.jpg

MVIMG_20191120_230958.jpg