Cat Pregnancy Confusion!

allsmilesryles

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there! I caught my cat having intercourse on my porch on June 10th my cat is naturally VERY skinny. We began to feed her wet food hoping she'd eat more and for the 2 years we have had her she would eat about 1 can a day. lately after catching her she has increased her diet to 2 to 3 cans a day plus her dry food and she demands it very loud and aggressively. I noticed my cats nipples are a little bit more pointy but not bright red like I've read about. my cat also would always noticeably be in heat but again sense I caught her she has not been in heat at all. I was almost positive she was pregnant but now it's July 21st and she still isn't noticeabley pregnant or fatter. but she does feel stiffer on her belly and a bit heavier. she also has been EXCESSIVELY licking her stomach but that's probably normal, she also still sprints around making me think she can't be? I'm very very confused please help me. thank you very much!:-)

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have a good collection of articles in the Cat Health section which you can access by scrolling up to the brown bar, clicking on Articles,and then choosing the Cat Health section and scrolling through the choices.  To make this super easy for you, I am copying the links regarding birth, delivery and newborns for you here.  After reading this information, let us know if you have any more questions.

Birth, Delivery and Newborns

View media item 212113How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?

Cat Pregnancy

How Do I Know When My Cat Will Give Birth?

Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the Birth

Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!

Premature Kittens

Post-Birth Complications in Cats