Cat Photos: Fail!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Loved looking through this thread. :clap: :clapcat::dizzycat: What an amazing collection of our cats as we don't usually see them. :salute: :lol2:

This is one of my favourite recent photos of Mouse. I've spent years trying to capture one of his yawns and then he goes and starts to yawn right as I'd pressed the button for a nice, composed resting shot. :rolleyes:

P1060023.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loved looking through this thread. :clap: :clapcat::dizzycat: What an amazing collection of our cats as we don't usually see them. :salute: :lol2:

This is one of my favourite recent photos of Mouse. I've spent years trying to capture one of his yawns and then he goes and starts to yawn right as I'd pressed the button for a nice, composed resting shot. :rolleyes:

View attachment 206594
mservant mservant - Moo Shu says that she would Purraise this twice if she were able. Mouse is a very... uhhh... moving fellow here.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

View attachment 206594
:crackup::clap::wavey::clap2: