Cat Photos: Fail!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Today, I tried to get a photo of Chula sitting in a box and playing wand toy. Uh, no. Didn't happen. Why the heck does she have a white mask on her neck? If anyone else has some um, unusual photos of their darlings, please post them here!

IMG_4498.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
IMG_1373.JPG

I also posted this under a thread about showing off your cat's claws. This picture would have been purrfect, if I was able to get Charlie's head in the photo.

I got a funny picture when I was playing with a farm cat I met while traveling. Is it okay if I post that picture here too?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Of course! As long as it's a cat, that's all that matters. :biggrin: Speaking of which, are you sure there is a cat in your photo? I see a ginger headless being of some sort and a shiny gray crank-like object whose function I can't begin to guess. sconfused_100-112.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margd

Veteran
Purraise
There are all terrific photos! Bravo.gif

scraggles scraggles I've never thought of trying to get a "moon photo" of a cat but now that I do I: a) love the series of Scraggles b) think Scraggles has an adorable face :redheartpump: and c) want to try this myself! :agree:

destinyz12 destinyz12 Foxy's intense expression is priceless. :lol: This is when a cat needs opposable thumbs! bubbles.gif Lovely bubble photo, too. :catrub:

mama africa mama africa :spew: :clap2::lolup: :crackup::flail::worship: There are no words! :biggrin:

Kieka Kieka The private detective at work! magnifying glass.gif (What a sweetie! :redheartpump:)

Attachments