Cat Photography Album

MikyPiky

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello! In this thread I'm going to show some of my photography. It will be mostly cats, but there may be an odd photo here and there of something else. Feel free to share your photography as well! :)

I'm pretty new to photography and still learning lots everyday. Most of the photos shown are taken by a Canon 80D, but I still use my phone now and then.

We currently have three indoor cats and eleven outdoors, but we also end up feeding neighbour's cats (they don't always feed them :()and strays that show up in our yard. I just love capturing the unique personality of each cat, and find such joy in getting a picture that's just right.

To start off the thread I'll show a picture each of my three indoor cats.

This is Popoki. We adopted him as a 2 month old stray kitten. He's a very calm cat.
View attachment 1b28950b4afffefb0b818437a12a758d-min.jpg
This is Charcoal. He came to our door one day in the freezing cold, asking for food. He was almost half-feral then, but is now extremely tame and snuggly.
f9656b144644b596e7830e55fe0f78c6-min.jpg

And this is Little Girl, who we adopted just over a year ago. She had lived in our yard for a year (when we moved to this house she was the kitten of a stray and not very tame) when we decided to adopt her. She is the sweetest.
View attachment 55cee9beffcbbb7980870af811aca745-min-min-1.jpg

Thanks for looking! I'll share pics of my outdoor cats soon. :)

Attachments

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Popoki looks like my own Bourbon. Charcoal is one good-looking fella. Wow! What is the name of the 3rd cat? It looks like one of mine who passed away last February. :(

Thank you for sharing the pictures. Such gorgeous cats you got there!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! In this thread I'm going to show some of my photography. It will be mostly cats, but there may be an odd photo here and there of something else. Feel free to share your photography as well! :)

I'm pretty new to photography and still learning lots everyday. Most of the photos shown are taken by a Canon 80D, but I still use my phone now and then.

We currently have three indoor cats and eleven outdoors, but we also end up feeding neighbour's cats (they don't always feed them :()and strays that show up in our yard. I just love capturing the unique personality of each cat, and find such joy in getting a picture that's just right.

To start off the thread I'll show a picture each of my three indoor cats.

This is Popoki. We adopted him as a 2 month old stray kitten. He's a very calm cat.
View attachment 439189
This is Charcoal. He came to our door one day in the freezing cold, asking for food. He was almost half-feral then, but is now extremely tame and snuggly.
View attachment 439190
And this is Little Girl, who we adopted just over a year ago. She had lived in our yard for a year (when we moved to this house she was the kitten of a stray and not very tame) when we decided to adopt her. She is the sweetest.
View attachment 439192

Thanks for looking! I'll share pics of my outdoor cats soon. :)
Amazing pix! Thank you for sharing your views of your gorgeous cats, and thank you VERY MUCH for feeding those who are outdoors!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MikyPiky

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Popoki looks like my own Bourbon. Charcoal is one good-looking fella. Wow! What is the name of the 3rd cat? It looks like one of mine who passed away last February. :(

Thank you for sharing the pictures. Such gorgeous cats you got there!
Thank you! And the third cat's name is Little Girl. An odd name and not the best, I know, but as we tried and failed to find a name for her it just morphed into Little Girl. :lol:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Losing cats can be so very hard. :frown:

Smarl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you! And the third cat's name is Little Girl. An odd name and not the best, I know, but as we tried and failed to find a name for her it just morphed into Little Girl. :lol:
I think that's a great name! (Biased opinion since my girl is called Little Kitty. 🤪😄)

MikyPiky

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Experimenting with different editing styles.
Tea in Snow.jpg

MikyPiky

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Batty in the snow.
IMG_0989 (1).jpg

One of my hens, Amelia. Definitely not a cat, but I still wanted to share. :lol:
IMG_0965 (1).jpg

And some of my rooster, Arthur.
IMG_0905 (1).jpg

IMG_0773.jpg