Cat people rock!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am just completely blown away.

When we found out we had to move, and the house became a reality, people reached out to donate cages for the feral relocation. :heart2:

Then two feral villas were donated for shelters. :grphug2: AND then a heated cedar house up on a platform arrived!!!! :blush2:

AND (!!! :thud: :jaw: :blush: ) facebook friends put up a fundraiser for housewarming gifts from www.theverticalcat.com (who, after hearing our story, gave 15% off everything AND free shipping. :heart3: :blush2: :eek: :nod: )

I mean... I'm used to giving. How much "receiving" can I bear? Apparently more. :lol3:

Lauren simply said she was going to send a housewarming gift (which turned out to be TWO: a BIG basket of goodies for Gary and I AND something for the cats) I was just overwhelmed. :bawling:

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :blush: Don't know what to say other than you and Gary (AND THE BABIES) SOOOOOO deserve this beautiful house and all the love that is pouring into it right now. Listen, sweetie, when one can give there is nothing more heartwarming to do so. You have given SO much of your love, energy, BRAINS and time to help so many people over the years with their cats. That is a very, very, very special gift that you have. A gift that keeps on giving straight from your heart. THAT to me IS the greatest gift of all here. I just feel like crying............ :lol3: :bawling: :lol2: and it warms my heart to NO END seeing the cats on that kitty tree and LOOK at Flowerbelle in the little hammock. :thud: I have some trees in my home too :lol3: and I find that when I put them side by side the cats LOVE IT. They leap from tree to tree and play/fight for the top positions. Very cute to watch. I hope you enjoy seeing your crew enjoying the enormous new house and space that you have given them. Lots of happy and entertaining times ahead, I am sure. :nod: :heart3: :rub: :hugs: :bigthumb:

And, how super duper wonderful about the FB friends and the Vertical Cat donations. Truly good people surrounding you and Gary and I hope you get super energized by all of this and just know how very, very special you both are. :touch: :9: :heart3: :sun: GOODNESS - such love. :heart2:

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww! How awesome of Lauren!! 

All the others too, the baskets, everything mentioned, you must feel pretty special Laurie!

You know why? Because you ARE!!

I first started reading this thread and all the great things and help people have been for you, and all the while reading I thought how you are so deserving of all of it and then some, for everything you do and have done to help others, as Lauren said so well,
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Don't know what to say other than you and Gary (AND THE BABIES) SOOOOOO deserve this beautiful house and all the love that is pouring into it right now. Listen, sweetie, when one can give there is nothing more heartwarming to do so. You have given SO much of your love, energy, BRAINS and time to help so many people over the years with their cats. That is a very, very, very special gift that you have. A gift that keeps on giving straight from your heart. THAT to me IS the greatest gift of all here. 
Couldn't be truer!  Very touching.