Contest Cat Paws - Nov 2017

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
mservant mservant - Oh come on. Mouse is gorgeous, and those little Russian Blue paws have to be a part of this contest. For Heaven's sake, the photo of her as a kitten with those little paws and claws our front in the "Adopting Mouse" article is far better than my Peanut Paws entry alone. Get a photo up, or we'll all start a "Mouse, Mouse, Mouse" chant that will break the internet.

Mouse, Mouse, Mouse, Mouse;
:eek: :fear: :runaround: :running:

ROFL. Thank you, he is kind of a cute guy, but it's the way he expresses himself that gets me. :redheartpump: I think we have way more amazing photos that anyone is going to be able to decide between already, but JUST in a nick of time here is (a very old photo) of Mouse. I don't think it should be an entry though as I have used it before and I'm sure it is in a good few threads already.

This is a young Mouse showing his 'Talk to the Paw' cattitude:
P1020914 - Copy.JPG

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:eek: :fear: :runaround: :running:

ROFL. Thank you, he is kind of a cute guy, but it's the way he expresses himself that gets me. :redheartpump: I think we have way more amazing photos that anyone is going to be able to decide between already, but JUST in a nick of time here is (a very old photo) of Mouse. I don't think it should be an entry though as I have used it before and I'm sure it is in a good few threads already.

This is a young Mouse showing his 'Talk to the Paw' cattitude:

View attachment 206451
mservant mservant - Doesn't matter. Post has the word, "entry," in it. Counts.

Mouse, Mouse, Mouse, Mouse!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
You did not vote?

Voting is closed already. Post #131

Or are you referring to when is the results?
I never saw a notification to vote nor the results.
#131 just states submissions are closed doesn't say anything about voting and that was just last Tue. Where are the choices? Have the results been posted? Thanks tabbytom tabbytom .

Last edited: