Contest Cat Paws - Nov 2017

HellaSteph

Unicorn Seeker
Super Cat
Purraise
Time for our monthly photo contest!

Let's take a look at our cat's beautiful paws. Whether the claws are in sheaths or drawn out, show us your best photo of your cat's paws.

The winner will be getting two cans of Bravo’s new Feline Cafe meals. Each recipe is grain and gluten free. These complete and balanced, natural dinners feature delicious cuts of meat or poultry as the first ingredient!

Prizes can be shipped within the US only but please don't let that stop you from joining in the fun! If you win, I'm sure we can think of a US-based shelter you can donate the prize to (or even to another TCS member!).

Submissions will be accepted through Nov 21th, 2017.

The Rules:
  1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread. Please mention the cat's name!
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum. Larger is better.
  3. To be able to distinguish quickly what is an entry and what is a comment, please label your submission with the word "Entry" as the very first word of your post.
  4. One submission per member please

5. No special effects, borders, graphics or text on the pictures.

Photos will not necessarily be monitored during the contest. If your photo fails to comply with the above rules we may have to exclude it from the voting stage.

Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful! This friendly photo contest is about the way in which the cat is captured in the picture. We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

Good luck everyone!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry. Gibsy's cartoon paws. I'm being nice here. It was either cartoon paws, or daggers.
Cartoon paws are nicer. :lol:
Anne, if there's too much cat in this photo, just let me know and I'll change it to weapon specific. :lol: