Cat pawing at tv screen

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
I need some ideas and advice on what can I get to put on the tv screen..to keep on all time even when watching tv
My kitty Fudgey paws at the screen
I keep his nails trimmed but the screen is very delicate and could be damaged pawing to hard
Some that dont cost an arm an a leg
Any ideas??

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:all the years i have had or lived with cats i have found the only thing that works. while simple and easy is to just get up scoop the cat up and place them elsewhere away from the spot i dont want them around. just know in doing that you have just entered the battle of wills with said cat.:lol: just like it wil use it as a form of manipulation to get your attention.(goodluck)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lilith likes to paw at the TV screen when I'm playing Animal Crossing New Horizon. She likes to try to catch my character as she runs around and also the butterflies/other insects that she sees. She's never caused any damage but she usually gives up pretty quickly when she fails to catch anything. :lol:

What about using claw caps?? These (I've heard) are pretty easy to put onto their claws. The vet can show you the first time and most cats don't mind them. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003WPA0O6/?tag=thecatsite

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:all the years i have had or lived with cats i have found the only thing that works. while simple and easy is to just get up scoop the cat up and place them elsewhere away from the spot i dont want them around. just know in doing that you have just entered the battle of wills with said cat.:lol: just like it wil use it as a form of manipulation to get your attention.(goodluck)
The problem is its a flat screen tv
And the screen isn't glass
If it were glass wouldn't be so bad

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Lilith likes to paw at the TV screen when I'm playing Animal Crossing New Horizon. She likes to try to catch my character as she runs around and also the butterflies/other insects that she sees. She's never caused any damage but she usually gives up pretty quickly when she fails to catch anything. :lol:

What about using claw caps?? These (I've heard) are pretty easy to put onto their claws. The vet can show you the first time and most cats don't mind them. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003WPA0O6/?tag=thecatsite
You have a flat screen I assume???

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes I do.
Yea I have 2 one in living room and one in bedroom
And he does it to both
Seems like it would be some type plastic you could stick on tv screen and you could see tv also
Cause possible clear plastic