Cat not interested in toys at all

Cat.mama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello Guys
Is it ok if a cat is not interested in any type of toys? I literally bought him whatever you can imagine from cat tress to tunnels to wide range of toys....He only played as a kitten. Now, I changed everything yet he isn't interested at all. He likes to play with one toy and that's it and maybe some paper. He doesn't even uses the scratching posts. He is into furniture and i don't really mind as long as he's happy and comfortable. I don't mind at all
Hi! With all the toys I have in my house some of the odd ball things I find my cats playing with are .. qtips, empty tp rolls or pt rolls and what hurts the most… when you buy that super expensive toy and they just want to sit in the box!! You mentioned your cat does not like boxes but have you tried maybe putting one on it’s side and draping a towel 2/3 over it? This would give kitty something to investigate? Maybe throw some qtips on the ground, see what he thinks. One thing that usually works when trying to distract my cat is a simple thin ribbon. If I’m trying to coax her to move, I don’t force it at her but just run the ribbon across the floor away from her, no air play, nothing fancy. After awhile I’ll circle around behind her.. once it’s gone behind her that usually prompts her to follow. Any luck with laser?
Have you tried cat nip?