Cat Mood Scale

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:probably 4 cause i have been bored at that disabled chat forum i belong to.:lol: hasnt been any new romance/love scammers(trying to prey upon the disabled and lonely)there recently for me to play mind games with. so i can waste their time and money in trying to get me to believe the lies they tell.:lol:
You sound like my coworker who loves getting the "FBI just seized mounds of cocaine in a car registered in your name" phone calls just so he can mess with them.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thats crazy i would have assumed the county/state would keep those numbers safe from those kind of calls on that topic law enforcement cant/wont trap and prosecute these people? i would love to be a part of any type of sting or effort to catch and stop people pulling these scams

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thats crazy i would have assumed the county/state would keep those numbers safe from those kind of calls on that topic law enforcement cant/wont trap and prosecute these people? i would love to be a part of any type of sting or effort to catch and stop people pulling these scams
Probably aren't even in the US so no way to prosecute.