Cat Missing For 2 Months: Looking For Hope

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My dear, I understand why you feel that way. Please consider this...I think, deep inside me, that one reason these beautiful, small souls with their terribly short lives, come into our own lives is to teach us that we can love deeply, we can lose that love and greive deeply, and we can somehow love again...even knowing that there will be loss. We cannot protect ourselves from grief without protecting ourselves from joy, as well. I know you grief is raw, and tearing at you, but if you will allow yourself to heal, it will also mean that Meowsy's life had meaning beyond just time spent with you. That you are honoring the lesson of lving, and losing, and finding the strenght to love again, some day. SHE would not want you to join her before your time, and where she waits, time has no meaning. A day or a decade, it is nothing to her now. She will be there in the fullness of time.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such sad news. I have always held out hope that you would find her.

Everyone is different but it's not good to feel this way, for you...is there anyone you know of in person that you'd be comfortable talking to?
Please take care of yourself. I mean that sincerely.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LookingforMeowsy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt, your words would only make sense if she died comfortably of old age just like my dog did. I have cried far, far, far more times for her due to one single reason: she did not die in peace, she was scared, she was in pain when someone murdered her. Dogs killed her? A car rolled on her? Someone punched her to death? EITHER CASE... in the end she was in pain, she was alone, she was scared, my baby, she was in pain, my fragile, innocent, sweet, beloved baby was in pain... I feel so much sorrow, so much rage, I really dont want to live anymore.

1bruce, Mamanyt, I thank you for the support for the kind words... its soon gonna be 6 months since she went missing, only a miracle is gonna make her appear... this is hell, tomorrow im gonna have surgery, I hope I die during it because I just can't... this pain is beyond everything.

sweetMoshi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi lookingforMeowsy! I know I’m jumping in late, but wanted to send love, hope, and positive energy to you as you go into surgery, and to Meowsy, wherever she is right now. It’s been said before, but you shouldn’t give up hope. Although you can’t be searching while you recover, there is a chance that she is searching for you. I don’t want to give ridiculous positive messages, but I do think it’s important to remember that you don’t know where she is, and really haven’t received any solid information, which is stressful and hard, and not helpful to the search, BUT, it also means she could be hiding somewhere still, until it’s safe for her to come out. Cats are so good at hiding and protecting themselves, and sometimes it’s the kitteny, sweetest of angel ones that are the best hiders when danger is afoot. Their instincts to hide as self preservation take over even stronger because they are so sweet. Please keep positive thoughts about Meowsy while you are recovering...send her all your love, and if you cry send her your tears of love. If you meditate, look up the golden cord meditation for lost pets! And even if you don’t meditate, look it up anyway...you and Meowsy have a deep connection, and it might be helpful to think about. I’m keeping you in my thoughts!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You are in my prayers today.

My Dear Friend, no matter the circumstances of Meowsie's passing, you must honor the life that the two of you had. If someone dies in a housefire, or a car accident, it does not mean that their life with their loved ones means less, or that their lives should not be honored...perhaps it means there is even more reason to honor the time you had together, and to try to make this world a better place.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are in my prayers today.

My Dear Friend, no matter the circumstances of Meowsie's passing, you must honor the life that the two of you had. If someone dies in a housefire, or a car accident, it does not mean that their life with their loved ones means less, or that their lives should not be honored...perhaps it means there is even more reason to honor the time you had together, and to try to make this world a better place.
:yeah:
LookingforMeowsy LookingforMeowsy , I know you hurt and this is absolute hell.
I know you wish to die, or think you do, and I hope you only think so because I'll be blunt and forgive me if I sound brash.
The world. Needs. More. People. Like. You.
You've driven yourself half way to crazy looking for this little cat. You've gone so far above and beyond what most people would do looking for their own human child and I'm very impressed by your dedication, efforts, and disgust at your fellow man who seem to view cats as filth, or vermin. We agree with that, those that see cats as gross disposables are idiots. End of story.
I don't envy what you've done through and I know you've stated on multiple posts that where you live isn't the nicest area. People are corrupt, law enforcement is corrupt where it exists and is non-existent elsewhere.
As hard as it is, I hope you power on. No, I actually hope you find the strength I know you have to BLAST through this mess and help hundreds and thousands more cats know what love is and convince others that they're being selfish assholes and need to realize that animals have every right to live, and can do so with a little help.
I know you feel lost and desperate and depressed. Personally, I hope you truly don't wish to die because (Again!) The world. Needs. More. People. Like. You.
There are some folks (like me) who have read your thread and think you're one of those rare souls that refuses to resort to violence and selfishness even though it's surrounding you. That makes you a true leader and steadfast in your decision that animals deserve better than what you've seen.
You have no idea how many you may help some day. If you die, many others may as well.
Sending you my best, man. Keep in touch..please.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LookingforMeowsy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I want to thank every single person who suported me with kind words through all that time, and while I understand the intention of your latest posts... I can't, it is beyond me, honestly.

I won't post here anymore. There is no reason for me to live anymore, the reason for me to put effort into anything has died. I don't want to be in the world that murdered my poor baby. I just want to be with her, or at least see her as a delusion while I kill myself. I don't care about the wellness of anything in this world. I failed. She was killed somewhere, she very probably suffered and I couldn't even save her. I deserve to die as well.

Goodbye.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's your mom going to do?
Yep.
I only hope this is a sad post from a depressed person asking for help.
I'm thousands of miles away and can't help you in person my friend. But I and many others here on TCS can if you wish to be helped.
Balls in your court.
I only hope you'll reconsider joining in here and continue to post here. I, for one, think you're an A+ person and would like to hear more of your thoughts when it comes to the ways of humanity and how sick we are as a species.
Again. You have NO IDEA how many lives, feline or otherwise, will suffer if you're no longer with us from your own devices.

Hell, I ran over an 8 week old kitten from a litter that I was caring for. In a large vehicle. The kitten seizured, bled, and died in front of my eyes. Lets talk trauma already.
This isn't a contest of "who hurt worse" but when that kitten died from my own stupidity in front of my eyes because I was too damned lazy to contain them, it turned me into "someone who likes cats" into a "complete cat insane dude. Usually, that no other dude understands because most dudes like Rottweilers and Killer Dobermans and nothing more.
I'm reaching out in love for you because you are a kind person that this world needs, but 1% of me is challenging you to keep on going because I've read this thread. I know you're not a wuss. You're tough, tougher than the assholes you see daily carrying guns and doing stupid shit with them, killing, breaking the laws, and etc., that no sane human being would do yet you don't. You've searched and dug deep for this cat. Do you have ANY idea how many people ignore a missing cat without a moments thought?
It hurts like hell man but it happens. It happened to me, it's happened to you. Loss sucks. Loss is life. TCS is great with this. Lots of support and help. Stick with us. We might be able to help you out.
I understand your pain, but hope you'll pull through.
Biggest hugs. If you don't respond I understand but I'm pulling for you, brother.

Last edited: