Cat magic

Deacon Blues

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Over a week ago we woke up and did not see our black cat, Salem, all day. We could not figure out what had happened, our house was secure. Five days later I looked outside, and he was standing by the shed behind our house. He has night vision issues, and we were worried. Yet, he ran from us. Next morning, we walked out into our living room and Salem was sleeping on his favorite perch. Our front door was mysteriously standing open, and the other cats were all staring at it, as if saying “Mom, Dad, did you know the door is open?”

Salem clearly has ’cat magic.’ please share your stories of cats having mysterious, even magical, abilites…

photo of Salem, and “Badness.”
519E020A-F42A-44A9-B9B7-6117F81171B7.jpeg

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My lil bit has cat magic too. She once disappeared in a 9x12 tent and I could not find her anywhere. I was afraid she escaped and was searching for her. She showed back up inside the tent a couple of hours later. To this day I have no idea where she was. That was back in 2016. She disappears on occasion and will show up meowing behind a closed door or something as well, and we have no clue how she got there. Sometimes I think she has the ability to teleport or shadow walk.

Meekie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whenever I look into my cat's eyes, I can somehow hear sweet music.