Cat Love

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that the peak of my love for cats was when I had my sweet Lola.

When she was very young she would lick my hand and arm to show her love to me, so once I showed my love for her by licking her head for a few seconds.
I used to kiss her straight on her mouth, I would also kiss her paw pads.
I would let smell or lick what I was going to eat and I would eat it anyway.
Nothing of her could make me withdraw.

I wouldn't do the same with any other cat.

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I let my cats eat some of my food before taking a bite from the same side they ate from. I kiss their little feet, and I kiss them right on their mouths. This is a bit weird, but I have a habit of sticking my finger in their mouths when they yawn. :]

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a bit weird, but I have a habit of sticking my finger in their mouths when they yawn. :]
Same as me :)
What is their reaction to it?

Lola's reaction, when she would close her mouth, was of wonder, kind of "What was that in my mouth?", without even thinking it was my finger :lol:
Pallina's reaction was of bother and anger, kind of "Don't even think of doing that again, or I'll chop your finger off!" :lol:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee puts his head forward which is his signal of letting me know that he wants me to kiss him on the forehead.
Sometimes if both Toffee and Fudge are showing a particular interest in what I'm eating, I'll also let them try a sample before I eat it.

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Same as me :)
What is their reaction to it?

Lola's reaction, when she would close her mouth, was of wonder, kind of "What was that in my mouth?", without even thinking it was my finger :lol:
Pallina's reaction was of bother and anger, kind of "Don't even think of doing that again, or I'll chop your finger off!" :lol:
Echo's reaction is "Stick your finger in my mouth or I'll kill you!", Jasper simply doesn't care and will leave his mouth open until I remove my hand. :crazy:

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I share my food with my cats all the time.
All 3 of them like to give me kitty kisses on the lips; C'est Moi especially, she will come up to me and meow because she wants me to lean down so she that can give me a kitty kiss.
I like to give them kisses on the cheeks and on the top of their heads.