Cat loose

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She still may be friends with Bubbles and they still may be helping each other.

He may feed her before you get up and after you go in for the night. He may let her inside to eat. So many reasons you might not see him feeding her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She still may be friends with Bubbles and they still may be helping each other.

He may feed her before you get up and after you go in for the night. He may let her inside to eat. So many reasons you might not see him feeding her.
I do believe they are possibly friendly to one another. They did have a face to face meeting when bubbles first was let loose. We don’t know what happened because the camera stopped recording the event. I really wish I knew what happened that night. Neither cat took off and stayed away, so that’s a good sign. But I would like to see bubbles again. We haven’t seen her since July 21 on camera. It wasn’t long after that we started seeing the black Tom cat hanging around and then the black and white stray cat and bubbles both disappeared. The black and white stray cat is hanging around here again, but we haven’t seen anything of bubbles yet. I’m kind of scared for what happened to her.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just wondering if the grandson was still coming over making noise and running about? Do you think she might be frightened of him? Some cats are afraid of children because of the noise they make and their sudden movements, and some chase cats in play. Not all children understand that cats aren't like dogs.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was just wondering if the grandson was still coming over making noise and running about? Do you think she might be frightened of him? Some cats are afraid of children because of the noise they make and their sudden movements, and some chase cats in play. Not all children understand that cats aren't like dogs.
No the grandson hasn’t been back here since the 4th of July. Because I do know they are frightened of little kids at times. And I believe she would be frightened of him as well because I believe he pushed her out the door on purpose. He’s just that mean.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if he comes back remember its your house, your rules and you can set punishments regardless of what your daughter says. No one would have thought to tell either of my grandmothers that her rules for her house wouldn't do. So, set time outs and enforce them or no treats. If you do it should cut down the number of times some woman divorces him in the future. Though just forbidding him to visit sounds good.

Bubblesmom2014

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
if he comes back remember its your house, your rules and you can set punishments regardless of what your daughter says. No one would have thought to tell either of my grandmothers that her rules for her house wouldn't do. So, set time outs and enforce them or no treats. If you do it should cut down the number of times some woman divorces him in the future. Though just forbidding him to visit sounds good.
He won’t be allowed around here unless he learns some respect and manners. If I can’t enforce my rules for grandkids as well as I did my kids, then they can just stay home. What really upsets me the most is that his mother didn’t punish him for letting my kitty out.
and now that I have two new kittens he probably won’t ever come back.