Cat Keeps Jumping On Dinner Table

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smosmosmo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IronHippo IronHippo I will definitely try this. Right now I'm eating all my meals on the couch since it's only been a few days since the table incident, and it's been working well - she likes to follow me around when I do stuff so she'll just sit by the couch staring at me as I eat. I tend to reward her randomly or when she's looking particularly cute, and probably should start doing that just when she's being good. She has become quite entitled and wants meat purees on demand, regardless of how good she's been lol.

IronHippo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IronHippo IronHippo I will definitely try this. Right now I'm eating all my meals on the couch since it's only been a few days since the table incident, and it's been working well - she likes to follow me around when I do stuff so she'll just sit by the couch staring at me as I eat. I tend to reward her randomly or when she's looking particularly cute, and probably should start doing that just when she's being good. She has become quite entitled and wants meat purees on demand, regardless of how good she's been lol.
:flail:That sounds like Marple! We call her Iron Hippo because she's healthy like she's made of iron and also has the appetite of a hungry hungry hippo! Good luck with the training!