Cat is picky today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a stubborn picky cat ran out of her fav food 😑 tried the chicken and liver fancy feast. But no she likes plain chicken. She use to love this stuff. I won't be able to get it until tomorrow since it's late.

I wonder what's the difference 🤔 my cat is just stubborn and hard to please 😫

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Both - as is many cats. She won't starve between now and tomorrow while you wait for her favorite food. But I am telling you - keep some baby food meat on hand for when you don't want her to wait for a new supply of what she loves. You can also try FF Gourmet chicken too. There are also FF Petites servings that come in just chicken as well. All good backups to have on hand.

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have turkey beachnut version. Buy yeah I'll see . I tried thise split chicken fancy feast chicken but she didn't like it. She doesn't make sense sometimes.

Both - as is many cats. She won't starve between now and tomorrow while you wait for her favorite food. But I am telling you - keep some baby food meat on hand for when you don't want her to wait for a new supply of what she loves. You can also try FF Gourmet chicken too. There are also FF Petites servings that come in just chicken as well. All good backups to have on hand.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
She doesn't make sense sometimes.
I say the same thing about Feeby every day of the week. You'd think I would know her after being with her for over 15 years, but nope, she changes her mind more than I can change sitting/standing/laying positions in a day. This cat, who isn't SUPPOSED to be anywhere near my purported intelligence, has me stumped most of the time as she ages.

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, my cat ate friskies chicken liver and after 1/3 if a can she decided to go nvm gimme my usual. 🥲 I don't know why she changes her mind to much.

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well she finally cleaned her plate. Hope she will want the rest now. I did custom fancy feast because she liked 3. But I think the milk with chicken made her sick.

candie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is it normal for a cat to have days where she eat little but eat more the next day. Could age be a factor? She isn't sick. I don't know if she gets sick of food for certain hours .

I'm also getting sick of my food and I don't her to do the same 😭.

All I saw her was just licking wetfood instead of eating it.

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well she finally cleaned her plate. Hope she will want the rest now. I did custom fancy feast because she liked 3. But I think the milk with chicken made her sick.
The fancy feast with milk makes my cats puke. I think it’s the milk