cat hairball/diarrhea

DoodleStrudle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello! Mochi has been doing good since her spay about two months ago. Last week me and my family were gone for the whole week and decided to board her for about 8 days. The people there said she was doing good and even let them pet and hold her. Yesterday when we brought her home she was fine and got back in the groove of things. Later that night she had hacked up a small hairball. Then this morning i woke up and noticed possibly diarrhea. She seemed fine for the most part throughout the day, then i just fed her some dinner of her usual canned food, after eating a few bites about 5 mins later she had diarrhea in her litter again. I personally feel like maybe its a mix of shes ingesting a lil more hair because its getting spring and shes shedding and also shes just a lil stressed from her change in routine for the last week. Most likely we will probably get her checked out especially if it continues.
Her food is
Hills kitten dry food and purina kitten pro plan wet food she hasnt been changed off her food

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
probably just stress. Has hills and pro plan always been her food? Ingredients in the food will cause diarrhea because of all the starches

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DoodleStrudle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
probably just stress. Has hills and pro plan always been her food? Ingredients in the food will cause diarrhea because of all the starches
Yep shes never had any issues with it and while she was boarded they didnt mention anything wrong so im guessing it is stress related, if its not better by monday we plan to call the vet