Cat giving birth to sick kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

linda104

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Only if its an emergency due to Covid19
Facts are breathing looks ok, appetite is fantastic, looks alert , washes itself, ears not extended fully, It just don't move that much when it does move its slow

linda104

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The kitten also has strange shaped eyes that gives it a permanent sad look
kitte eyes.jpg

linda104

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think the kitten is retarded because it prefers eating kitty litter over cat food, (mushy cat food)

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
think the kitten is retarded because it prefers eating kitty litter over cat food, (mushy cat food)
They do this, it isn't retarded, be absolutely sure and don't let it eat the kitty litter, get a non-clay litter as soon as you possibly can!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
These may be helpful;

linda104

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
After making a almighty mess the kitten is now eating adult cat food, it don't like kitten food .The main problem i have now is when the kitten poops in the kitty litter it squeals. Is there a quick fix for this?
BTW Mum cat has given up nursing the kitten they just play together now and then

linda104

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am trying to fill in a insurance document regarding the future health needs of the kitten but i am still unsure whether its male or female. is it possible to determine its sex from its face, every photo of its rear turns into a blurry mess because it will not stay still.
Also the kitten was black then grey and now it seems to be turning slightly ginger is this normal to change cplour?
kittenmay.jpg
blur rear.jpg

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi! The color change is somewhat normal, especially for this little one I think.

Can you talk to the insurance people, would they accept a designation of hermaphrodite?