• Somewhere else?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

nunnc84

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
View attachment 271768 I got one of these at Chewy for less than $150. USD, its about 5 feet tall with 3 shelves they can sit or scratch on. You can rearrange the leaves. The shelves have scratch material. They can sit in a tree and hide and look out a window. They have shorter ones too.
I paid $150 on amazon for this same thing!

nunnc84

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like to place cat trees where kitties can we not the outdoors when resting in them.
A litter box cabinet with a cat tree on top! Genius right? Place for Sassy to hide, without loosing her bladder on the way to the potty! Also comes with a food and water bowl inside the cabinet!

Attachments

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most cats don't like to eat where they poop (or poop where they eat?) Plus that's not sanitary. I do like the litter cabinet. I have one myself but I took off the front access door last year to make it easier on my arthritic cat to get in and out. The side door for her was getting to be a bit much. I use the top of the cabinet to store the litter supplies, the litter, the litter genie, and the handheld vacs (one wet, one dry.) I don't really want her spending more time there than she needs to. She has other furniture. Five (?) trees and a crate now. My apartment may have more cat furniture than people furniture.

nunnc84

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Most cats don't like to eat where they poop (or poop where they eat?) Plus that's not sanitary. I do like the litter cabinet. I have one myself but I took off the front access door last year to make it easier on my arthritic cat to get in and out. The side door for her was getting to be a bit much. I use the top of the cabinet to store the litter supplies, the litter, the litter genie, and the handheld vacs (one wet, one dry.) I don't really want her spending more time there than she needs to. She has other furniture. Five (?) trees and a crate now. My apartment may have more cat furniture than people furniture.
It’s her scared place.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's up to Sassy to choose her safe places. Just be aware that those safe places can change over time. She gets older, braver, finds a better one (mere people will never know what makes one spot better than another.) She needs to have several.

nunnc84

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I’ll agree to disagree

nunnc84

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's up to Sassy to choose her safe places. Just be aware that those safe places can change over time. She gets older, braver, finds a better one (mere people will never know what makes one spot better than another.) She needs to have several.
Well she’s been peeing I think where the dog peed. I’m washing the item.

Kissamew

My attitude is inspired by cats....
Young Cat
Purraise
I found some cat trees on Chewy with extra wide bases. They both had two little privacy houses. My cats prefer being in little houses than perches. I am getting one of those trees with leaves and shelves hidden in the leaves for the two cats I have. My furniture is a folding table and folding chairs but my cats have several condos and cat trees, scratchers, cat cubes, etc. Cat trees are the greates furniture ever.
Did you adopt your kitty in Tucson? She looks just like a kitty I saved on PetFinder... So pretty!