cat fountain:

mister obama

don daleiden at my house...
Young Cat
Purraise
I was reading the posts about how fascinated cats are with bubbling water and the benefit of getting them to drink more...   I thought for a minute then put a rubber band on the sprayer in the sink,  this holds it in the open position then open the faucet to trickle and there is the fountain,  harry the cat loves it but my wife disallows him on the counter tops,   so the fountain is only open when she's at work!

today we(me and harry) had a fountain in the sink before she got up,  then she came out and I'd forgotten to take the band off the sprinkler, when she turned on the faucet it sprayed her right in the boobs!    now we are in trouble!

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I was reading the posts about how fascinated cats are with bubbling water and the benefit of getting them to drink more...   I thought for a minute then put a rubber band on the sprayer in the sink,  this holds it in the open position then open the faucet to trickle and there is the fountain,  harry the cat loves it but my wife disallows him on the counter tops,   so the fountain is only open when she's at work!

today we(me and harry) had a fountain in the sink before she got up,  then she came out and I'd forgotten to take the band off the sprinkler, when she turned on the faucet it sprayed her right in the boobs!    now we are in trouble!
I am sorry but the last part cracked me up ..
  Maybe you could invest in a cat water fountain so you and Harry can stay out of the doghouse ..

mingking

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha!!! Definitely, try investing in a water fountain and you'll waste less water too!