Cat Food Deals Forum?

TardisDance

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
strider rose strider rose , I see your location is in Michigan. Do you have a Pet Supplies Plus near you? If you sign up for their text alerts, they usually offer 10-15% coupon codes. A lot of times, they have codes up on their FB page too. It helps bring the price down lower than the grocery store for FF, at least for me in New York state anyway.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some Tiny Tiger packs are buy $75 get $20 off. If you do autoship for the 5% discount, it's about 50 cents/can. American Journey included, too.

Not sure how long it will last as when I went to check out the multipack was not included anymore, but when I went back to the deals page half the tiny tiger showed the discount was not longer showing. This is on Chewy.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Chewy has a gift card promo going on right now.

Spend $100 or more on eGift Cards in a single transaction (excluding tax) to receive $20 in promo credit.

Promotion is limited to one use per order, limit one order per customer.

eGift Card(s) eligible for promotion must be purchased from 2/7/2022 to 2/15/2022.

$20 promo credit must be redeemed from 3/1/2022 to 3/15/2022. Promotion credit applied at checkout

TardisDance

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ladytimedramon ladytimedramon it must be regional, because I received a 10% off coupon. And of course the local stores increased the price of Fancy Feast by 8 cents. It's actually cheaper at the grocery stores here and surprisingly the grocery stores actually are better stocked. It used to be the opposite a few months ago.

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ladytimedramon ladytimedramon it must be regional, because I received a 10% off coupon. And of course the local stores increased the price of Fancy Feast by 8 cents. It's actually cheaper at the grocery stores here and surprisingly the grocery stores actually are better stocked. It used to be the opposite a few months ago.
It could be. They've also been giving discounts on curbside pickups on Tuesday and Wednesday.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Petsmart has a $15 off your purchase of $75 or more if you use Afterpay to purchase. However, it seems not all brands of cat food are eligible. I did see it was available for TikiCat, Nulo, and Applaws. Works for several litters, too!

"Offer valid 3/18/22-3/20/22 only on petsmart.com when you pay with Afterpay....Certain products and brands are not eligible for sitewide offers or promotions and specifically excludes, select items from The Pharmacy at PetSmart, all Royal Canin and Eukanuba products, all services, gift cards, gift certificates, previous purchases and charitable donations"

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise