WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Petsmart Canada has a buy 10, get 2 free deal right now for 5.5oz Nature’s Variety cans. I saved over 20$ :banana1:
We have Petsmart and Boselys here so I buy my cat food there thank you
is it ok to change brands of canned food for a variety and cause there is few options for kitten food

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
is it ok to change brands of canned food for a variety and cause there is few options for kitten food
I personally have to rotate flavors due to my cats refusing to eat when given the same flavor and brand for every meal. It is advised to transition them gradually, esp. if a difference in ingredients or the protein source. Often I don't transition, but did notice recently a difference and will be more cautious when feeding new proteins. Such as, a new food I bought had lamb, which is a protein they have never had. On of my younger cats is more sensitive to changes in food, and she had diarrhea within 24 hours. The next time the food came up in rotation, I fed half the meal that and half a food they are fine with. Did that for a few meals and then started feeding a full serving. Others go even slower transitioning. And some cats are more sensitive to diet changes than others.

Others may have different experiences or opinions, so feel free to make a thread specifically with this question to reach a wider audience and get more answers. :)

Also, there is food listed as for all ages, and is okay for kittens to eat those as well. Hope that helps a bit!

Faire

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
$24.29 ($23.08 autoship) BFF Tuna & Salmon Soulmates Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food 10 oz. pack of 12 (~57 cents w/autoship)

BFF Tuna & Salmon Soulmates Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, tray of 12 - Chewy.com
I wish my cat liked this brand of food since it's so moisture rich. He seemed absolutely insulted that I offered it to him though since there aren't meat pieces as shown in the picture. The two flavors I ordered for him had a pureed like gruel under all the "gravy".

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish my cat liked this brand of food since it's so moisture rich. He seemed absolutely insulted that I offered it to him though since there aren't meat pieces as shown in the picture. The two flavors I ordered for him had a pureed like gruel under all the "gravy".
I feed Weruva and they have meat pieces (some flavors more than others) and are moisture rich. I can see bits of pumpkin in the pumpkin flavor too. Mine eat pate only. Look under "find your food" and if you hover over the pictures, it shows what they look like in the can. From the ones I feed, the pictures are pretty accurate. www.weruva.com

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Also, if you have an AmEx card, check your offers. I had a $25 credit on a $75 order, so I bought a $100 gift card for $90. With the credit I'll get back, it will cost me just $65 :hyper:

Screenshot_20210823-093556.png

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I’ve just noticed that Weruwa and BFF variety pouches are 50% off on chewy. But to whoever buys them, please note that you can recycle these pouches, please do... I’m insterting useful message about it:
Anyone on here use Terracycle? When I switched to exclusively Weruva, I signed up to receive the recycle pouches. It took months to get my first one. Is that normally how long it takes to get new envelopes? I feed 7 pouches a week and the recycle envelopes are pretty small so I'd fill one up quickly and would need more on a more regular basis.

I just saw that Weruva is temporarily stopping this program. :ohwell:

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You guys.... There is also a spend $75 get a $15 eGift card back on Chewy on some cat foods! :cheerleader:

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys.... There is also a spend $75 get a $15 eGift card back on Chewy on some cat foods! :cheerleader:
Yes there is! Just came to post some.

Includes Tiny Tiger, American Journey, and Wellness.

Some of the Tiny Tiger seems expensive, so not sure if they raised prices for this sale or if they raised prices for good. This is the least expensive one: TINY TIGER Pate Beef Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24 - Chewy.com

That one comes out to about 43 cents/3 oz. ($12.58) (adjusted to price paid after you get the $15 giftcard back) if you do autoship and just get enough for the $15 gift card back.

The other 24 packs are ~46 cents/3 oz. and up as many are different prices.

Although, if you buy the 10% off gift cards and use to pay, I guess it comes out to a better price!

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if it will let you use the gift card for purchases that give you a free gift card with purchase. Has anyone else tried that? It is not giving me an option to use my gift card balance.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if it will let you use the gift card for purchases that give you a free gift card with purchase. Has anyone else tried that? It is not giving me an option to use my gift card balance.
Oh darn I didn't even think about that! What a bummer!

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes there is! Just came to post some.

Includes Tiny Tiger, American Journey, and Wellness.

Some of the Tiny Tiger seems expensive, so not sure if they raised prices for this sale or if they raised prices for good. This is the least expensive one: TINY TIGER Pate Beef Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24 - Chewy.com

That one comes out to about 43 cents/3 oz. ($12.58) (adjusted to price paid after you get the $15 giftcard back) if you do autoship and just get enough for the $15 gift card back.

The other 24 packs are ~46 cents/3 oz. and up as many are different prices.

Although, if you buy the 10% off gift cards and use to pay, I guess it comes out to a better price!
I think they raised them for good :( I got an email when I had them on autoship saying that the price would be increasing.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
$6.29 (12 Pack) Fancy Feast Natural Pate Wet Cat Food, Gourmet Naturals Natural Turkey Recipe, 3 oz. Cans (~52 cents/3 oz.)

Verify your identity (links not showing up when copying and pasting... and not sure why... but ^^ that kind and 4 flavor options are shown to choose from)

The Chicken and beef is $6.49 and Trout is $6.73.

Delivery only, free shipping on orders $35+

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise