Cat Food Deals Forum?

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petco has a special 25% off $50+ online orders for pick-up at store until March 31st. Exclusions do apply.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had a Petco closer than 90 minutes lol
For sure, haha! I wish that the unscented tidy cats and any of the food I was looking at was instock so I could actually use the discount at the multiple stores within driving distance. :flail: Guess we both didn't luck out with this one...! At least my mom's tidy cats was available for her to get the deal. Hoping items will be back in stock before the promo is over! Wish I could move the stores closer to you to fix your challenge with using this discount sale. ;)

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For sure, haha! I wish that the unscented tidy cats and any of the food I was looking at was instock so I could actually use the discount at the multiple stores within driving distance. :flail: Guess we both didn't luck out with this one...! At least my mom's tidy cats was available for her to get the deal. Hoping items will be back in stock before the promo is over! Wish I could move the stores closer to you to fix your challenge with using this discount sale. ;)
Ahh well :) There will be other sales. Thanks for always posting them, I appreciate it!

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh well :) There will be other sales. Thanks for always posting them, I appreciate it!
There will be. And your welcome! Glad others are finding good deals through this thread and finding it helpful! I was ecstatic to find this thread as finding good deals is important to me. :)

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petco Wholehearted wet food 2.8 oz. 24 pack is B1G1 at 40% off, which can be combined with the buy online and pick up at store deal of 25% off $50+. When combining both deals at the original price of $15.49, it is ~$9.29for a 24 pack after discounts and before tax, which is ~41 cents/3 oz.

Here's all the whole-hearted products and the prices calculated are for the 24 packs with the normal price of $15.49: https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/brand/wholehearted/cat-food-variety-packs

There is also a special on Canidea food, first Canidea repeat delivery 50% off up to $20 off. (free shipping $35+?) Looks like it will work for wet and dry food. https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/brand/canidae/cat

If anyone wants to get really fancy, there is a site you can buy gift cards at a discount, and I was able to get an additional 6% off by buying reduced price Petco gift cards. Not sure what rules are about posting that information, but I'd be happy answer questions and share that site with anyone who is interested. Feel free to send me a PM. :)

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petsmart buy $50 in gift cards get a $10 bonus, where bonus is supposed to only be usable between April 4-18.

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Triumph Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food $16.62 with AutoShip 13 oz pack of 12 (~32 cents/3 oz)
TRIUMPH Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food, 13-oz, case of 12 - Chewy.com
***other flavors at same price as well

Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Grain-Free Canned Cat Food $28.27 with Autoship 12.5 oz. pack of 12 (~56 cents/3 oz)
***special of spend $100 get 30% off (~33 cents/3 oz)
BLUE BUFFALO Wilderness Chicken Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12 - Chewy.com

American Journey Paté Poultry & Seafood Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, $28.49 with Autoship 12.5-oz, case of 12 (~57 cents/3 oz)
AMERICAN JOURNEY Paté Poultry & Seafood Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12 - Chewy.com

Last edited: