Cat Food Deals Forum?

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This isn't on food, but wanted to share in this thread, it that's okay. If not, I could make a new thread for Black Friday Deals. The Tidy cats 35lb. clumping is on sale at Tractor Supply for $9.99, which is the same price that Pet Supplies Plus will have. (Petsmart at $10.99, and you can buy online and pick up in store).

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So the prices on Chewy do not seem to be any lower this morning. I contacted them through the chat to ask when the Black Friday sales prices are starting. They said, "They already started!" Um..... you sure? Haha. Hoping the prices drop more... If not, their sale will be highly disappointed for me this year!

Heading out to PSP this morning. This deal was not in the flyer, but saw it online. For those who use friskies, the 24 pack 5.5 oz cans are $12.98 (~29 cents/3 oz.), with an option for an in store $1 coupon in store, if available. The sale should have started Nov. 14 and runs through Dec. 1.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well that's a bummer. They do have some good deals but they aren't different than the "early" sales.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea, kinda hoping the person was mistaken, and the prices will drop later. Time will tell.

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure if this is still Black Friday deal or not, but freeze dried Meat Mates Lamb flavor is still on sale, it’s 3.5$ for 4.5oz bag (normally it’s 12$) on Walmart online and Amazon. Now, this seems like an excellent choice as the ingredients seems great, but this manufacturer (K9, same one that does Feline Natural) is not known for their transparency and it has a history of giving confusing responses when asked about their recipes. Dr Pierson even recommends not purchasing from this company as they didn’t provide her with the info she asked for. This might just be communication issue they’re having and the product might still be great, but who knows?

So the discount is great imo, especially for a freeze dried meal, but you need decide for yourself if it’s worth it.
Cat Food

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many 24 packs of fancy feast are $11.62, some others $12 on Chewy. Varieties such as gravy lovers and others.

Some of the fancy feast 30 packs are $14.62.

Many Friskies are on sale, too. Not sure what the considers a good deal for them, but many varieties are showing up.

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I’ve just noticed that Weruwa and BFF variety pouches are 50% off on chewy. But to whoever buys them, please note that you can recycle these pouches, please do... I’m insterting useful message about it:
Actually, that doesn't have to be true. For example, Weruva uses Terracycle... I am not sure if Rawz does, though.

Milly likes the Weruva BFF tuna-based pouches sometimes. You can recycle Weruva pouches, if you want.
See:
Weruva Recycling Envelope Program

Here are others that belong to the program:
Free Recycling Programs

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the Wellness dry food small size bags, like 2 lb. are about half off on Chewy.

There is a Merrick limited ingredient dry food salmon flavor at $11.99 for 4 lbs.

Not sure about the quality of this one, and contains green beans, peas, and celery (is there anything beneficial nutritionally about celery?? haha), but Halo Chicken stew recipe grain-free 5.5 oz. cans 12p is $12.91.

Many Blue wilderness 24p. are about $10, which makes them about $20.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If anyone buys food at Petco, if you order online to pick up in store $10 of $30+. Some brands of food are excluded and listed below.

Exclusions: ORIJEN, ACANA, Taste of the Wild, Hill's Pet Nutrition food and treats (Hill's Prescription Diet, Hill's Science Diet, Hill's Ideal Balance and Hill's Bioactive Recipe); select Purina brands (Pro Plan, Muse, Beyond and select Tidy Cats products); Select Midwest products; Petsafe Brands (PetSafe, SportDOG, Frolicat, Drinkwell, Solvit', ScoopFree, Pet Loo, Gentle Leader, Mr. Herzher's and Piddle Place); Educator E-Collars; Playology; Dollar per Gallon tanks, 50% off or more tanks; select Precious Cat litter products; Zilla Critter Cages; WholeHearted Memberships, Repeat Delivery orders and subscriptions; out-of-stock items, prior purchases, Donations, Petco Gift Cards and eGift Cards.

WillowMarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another Weruva flavor is on sale at Chewy: 24 pack 6 oz. Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Fowl Ball Chicken & Turkey Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food for $23.33 or less for autoship. Comes out to about 48 cents/ 3 oz.

Also, for anyone who uses amazon, I apparently had a 40% off 1 item for first time pet auto ship, which I used on some canned food. Could have sworn I used it before, so I'm either mistaken or it showed up again for me. If you use amazon, you might have that promo as well. Can also use on other supplies, like litter, etc., too.