Cat Food Deals Forum?

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so sad...I have checked all the Petcos in my area and none have any sort of cat food on clearance. Either they aren't doing the reset, or they've already done it and all the cheap stuff is gone.
Stinks. And yeah could be either. I have 3 that I hit and it was truly a mixed bag. One had zeeeero. Could be all the employees have cats haha

weebeasties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While at the same time, Petsmart is going Friends and Family and you can print a 15% off coupon to take in with you
Thanks for the heads up on this. I went on Friday after I saw your post. You saved me a lot of cash!
:thanks::rock:

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sad...I have checked all the Petcos in my area and none have any sort of cat food on clearance. Either they aren't doing the reset, or they've already done it and all the cheap stuff is gone.
I'm pretty sure Rockville MD did it around the 1st of October-ish. I think I was needing to grab bird litter or heading home from a focus group and already had the money spoken for. October was freckin hectic. My calendar says I supplemented $300 in market research projects and it's all gone.

I can't wait to see Black Friday deals this year and start planning.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm hoping I can go Friday because of the Tiki deal and I also have a free coupon for a bag of Carefresh for the small animals and that they'll let me use it on the BOGO.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm hoping I can go Friday because of the Tiki deal and I also have a free coupon for a bag of Carefresh for the small animals and that they'll let me use it on the BOGO.
Yeah I wanna scoop up some Tiki and definitely some BFF!

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petsmart Treats members check your email for your personal coupon
I got $15 off $60 offer and it doesn't say you can't use it on food
valid thru 11/21

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I think I might actually do something I've never wanted to do and try braving Black Friday to hit Petco. So many variety packs I already feed, and I'm dreaming of getting them half off!

Questions for people who've done Black Friday at Petco:
1. Do I need to line up outside at the crack of azz (early morning) in freezing temps? I don't have to be to work until 11am and our Petco opens at 9 I think...
2. Actually, do they open earlier on BF?
3. How well do they typically stock? I have like 9 different variety packs I want, that they DO carry at my local one, but don't always have in stock... Do they typicallymmake sure things are fully stocked for BF so maybe I'll be able to get most of them?
4. If they don't have a particular thing in stock, (assuming I'm one of the first in the door) do they do rainchecks?
5. Sometimes their online price is cheaper than in-store shelf price .. Do they honor their website price? I'm greedy and I wanna make sure I'm getting half off the cheapest price haha

Thanks for any advice you can give to a BF n00b. I'm very nervous about this whole thing. :p

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now through November 30th, enjoy 50% off 2 lb bags of Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein™ With Salmon using code SALMON50 at checkout! The perfect sized sampler, try a 2 lb bag of cleanprotein™ and see the difference in how your feline fuels up for an active day around the house! Offer ends 11/30 11:59 PM EST. Free shipping on all orders over $35!Promotion may not be combined with any other coupon codes or special offers. Offer valid online-only at: www.DrElseys.com

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
5. Sometimes their online price is cheaper than in-store shelf price .. Do they honor their website price? I'm greedy and I wanna make sure I'm getting half off the cheapest price haha
I can’t help with your other questions, but the answer to #5 is yes, they do match their website price. I always check the web, and if it’s less, I show it to them on my phone. I think they might also match other stores’ online prices, too. I’ve noticed they have other codes on the screen when they select the Petco online code. Sorry I can’t help with the other stuff!

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I can’t help with your other questions, but the answer to #5 is yes, they do match their website price. I always check the web, and if it’s less, I show it to them on my phone. I think they might also match other stores’ online prices, too. I’ve noticed they have other codes on the screen when they select the Petco online code. Sorry I can’t help with the other stuff!
That's ok, I'm glad to at least know that!
My bosses were shocked when I said that I couldn't come in until later morning because I wanted to hit BF..... Then I said "Petco." and they were like, "Oh, of course." :lol:

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
American Journey case of 24, buy one get one free on Chewy!

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not getting the bogo on the cases and I wonder if it's because I did the first one half off deal already this year

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not getting the bogo on the cases and I wonder if it's because I did the first one half off deal already this year
It told me that it was limit 1 per customer, so that might be.

tangers40

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Got super lucky with the Chewy BOGO on American Journey. That's the only wet food my cat eats consistently, and my autoship order just happened to autopopulate and ship today! Couldn't figure out why it was BOGO when I looked over the list of things on my autoship.....wooohooo cheap cat food!

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my 50% off Tiki After Dark at Petco. I got there just before 10 am and it was the only one on the shelf... which is the only Tiki the girls will eat because they don't like fish. I also got them to use my manufacturers coupon on another BOGO in small pets.
However- I notice you pay pre-discount tax.
All I got was $9.99 and it was $14.xx
I need to see my credit limits before I put in my Chewy order.

Tillybug

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
47c for Fancy Feast at petsmart Canada! Lots of cat treats 50% off too.